The Fight Pt 2

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE WITH HER YOU SCUM" Vince screamed while being held back by Dom

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LIKE YOU ARE ANY BETTER THAN ME"  Brian screamed back 

"BOTH OF YOU CUT IT OUT NOW" Dom yelled after pushing Vince behind him and stepping in the middle of everyone

I looked at Mia wondering how she was taking all of this. 

"You okay?" I whispered to her 

Without replying, she ran upstairs with tears running down her face. Before i can run after her i saw Brian run upstairs after her. I couldn't take the awkwardness anymore and went outside to get some fresh air. Sitting on the porch lost in my thoughts, i didn't notice Dom sitting next to me. 

"You okay?" he asked

I looked at him with a curious look on my face and said, "Shouldn't i be asking you that big guy?" 

He chuckled and said with a smile, "I'm fine, I starting to like that blonde kid"

I laughed awkwardly, "well that's a first. Dominic Toretto actually liking someone?"

He smiled and said, "Not really, I like you.. alot"

"is that so?" I asked blushing

"Yes ma'am it is" he said kissing me 

Moments later the door swung open revealing a very happy Brian.

"Woah, am i interrupting something here?" chuckling but i knew he was upset from what he saw

Dom laughed with him and said, "Not really, you leaving?"

"Yeah, i have something to handle" He replied looking at me 

"Okay well see you next time then?" 

"yeah definitely" he said shaking his hand 

He walked passed me and walked to his car and drove off. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Welp that's it guys.. it was lame and boring i know but i wanted to put out something. I promise i'll do better with updating..