i ignored every sound in my brain telling me to leave before it gets worse and started taking my shirt off until he stopped me

" that's my job " he placed the lube just next to my head and started taking my shirt off " lift up your body Lou " i did as told when he slipped it

we were both in our boxers now , he kept kissing and sucking on every part of my body while his hand was touching my crotch then he stopped and looked at me , not waiting for permission or anything just to see my reaction 

my mouth was open , my hair was messy and my cheeks tomato red but my cock was probably hard , very hard .

Harry took his boxers off then smiled to me , now asking for permission to take off mine as well . i nodded , without the slightest hesitation he took them off and threw them on the floor .

it was then that i felt the warm around my dick , Harry was sucking on it now , and licking occasionally , i felt so much pleasure and moaned out loud that i bet all the neighbours heard it but Harry didn't seem to mind , actually whenever i made a sound he'd tease with his tongue .

i admit i was eager , i wanted him so badly inside of me but i did dare tell him yet , i could wait just a bit more

like he could read my mind , he lips left my penis and his hand made it to my ass and he slipped one finger in after covering it with lube , then he added a second finger then a third then he thursed his cock was into me .

He eased out gently, and pushed back in slowly, giving me time to adjust . He gripped my hands and lifted them above my head, entwining his fingers in my own. his once green eyes turned almost black ,  his bottom lip caught between his teeth. His thrusts were still gentle, and the pain had slowly faded away, pleasure in it’s place. Now this.. this felt natural. And it kind of scared how unaffected I was by this situation , i'm supposed to freak out . not only i'm having sex with a stranger , in the way not my boyfriend but also this stranger is Harry Styles . I guess I was relying on the fact I could always blame it on the alcohol, or that Harry was too drunk to remember , so i'll just enjoy the moments .

Harry quickened his thrusts, his hips slapping against mine, his deep groans getting louder each time. I couldnt’ help but let a few moans of my own slip, He let go of one of my hands, running it down my stomach, taking ahold of my length tightly.He shook his wrist violently, making the pleasure almost unbearable. He applied the perfect pressure on me, his hand making me feel safe and extremely hot .

" i'm so close " i screamed

“ me too , me too ” Harry’s voice was ragged as he repeated me too each time with lower voice , it cracking slightly as he continued to thrust faster. He bent down and replaced his lips back onto mine, his hot rough tongue flickering out against my skin. The wetness of his mouth made me even more sensitive, and I could not hold on much longer. Harry was just too much, I couldn’t take it. I arched my back and tensed up as the orgasm swept over me, a loud roaring moan escaping my lips. I could see the pleasure on Harry’s face hit sky high as he too reached climax. We both sort of froze in the moment, letting everything rush by as we tingles erupted around us. I’d never felt anything like that, the warmth inside me of his and the warmth on my stomach of mine . it felt really good .

Harry eased out slowly, breathing heavily, his head dropped down. He collapsed beside me, his hands palm up on the bed beside his head. His chest rose and fell, slowing down until it hit his normal rhythm. Small beads of sweat had formed across his forehead, the pure passion from just now staring me in the face.  I could tell he was asleep, his eyes weren’t flickering, he was totally relaxed, a proper sex coma, just like me .

i closed my eyes and slept wishing Harry won't remember anything , forgetting about the fact when he'll wake up we'll be both naked .

Let's just blame it on the alcohol then .

the next morning when i opened my eyes , i knew i wasn't home . then i turned to my right to find Harry laying right beside me Oh god . i took a look at my body which is now covered in love bitesthe memories rushed back oh fuck , i just had sex with Harry styles

                                                 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

so like i said , i don't know about this chapter too

please i need some feedback to keep writing ( vote , comment , fan me , add it to your liberary )

and check my other fanfiction !