The fourth Chapter: The prank and the aid

Start from the beginning

Dhine looks at him with disbelief. "Mwuh? Ya, I don't know much about the other parts of the resort! I haven't visited it since the last time it is renovated since I am so busy in office stuffs!"

"Oops, I am so sorry to hear that, but nae yeoja chingu said it. Are you objecting?"

She bites her lower lips. "As you can see Mr. Choi, I did not bring any stuffs or even prepared for this sudden outing."

"Well, I do have lot of spare things there. I wanna spend the night here today."

"Mwuh?! No way! Mam Hana knows that I can't do that!"

"Do what?"

"Sleep outing."

"And why?" Minho stands up and walks towards her.

She looks away. No one knows that she already has a son except for Hana. It is not that she is shy about it, but the policy in the resort is that ladies or gentlemen should get married first before engaging such things since Hana's parents are so religious. Good thing that Hana is the one who interviewed her in her final interview.

"Ah—Ahmm, I... I promised my mom that I will go home early today."

"Then call her that you can't. Simple."

She is starting to get worried now. She knows that Yoogeun will look for her. "But..."

"Are you hiding something Ms. Cheon?" Minho frowns while looking at her with suspicions in his eyes.

"A—Aniyo. Okay, I will just call my umma." She turns around and quickly dials her mother's number. She walks away as she waits for her mother's response.

"Yeboseyo?"

"Oh, Dhine dear. Why are you still not home?"

"Umma... Mianhe. I can't go home today. There are sudden changes. Ottokhae? How can I explain this to you?"

"Gwenchana, I can always take care of your son, but what about your clothes?"

"Aishh, don't worry umma, I will just borrow here. Urhmm... Where is he umma?"

"Wait."

"Ummmmmaaaa! Annyeong!"

"Aigoo, baby boy... Umma can't go home today so don't wait for umma, arasso?"

"Wae? Umma no more love me that is why leave me?"

She suppresses her smile as she hears the cuteness of his son's answer. "Aniyo. Umma neomu saranghae Yoogeun. I can't sleep there tonight since there are lots of things that I have to finish here at work baby. I promise, if I am done here, we will go out."

"Cheongmal umma?" Dhine can hear excitement in her son's voice.

"Ne. Just promise me that you will obey halmeoni and great halmeoni arasso?"

"Ne umma. Saranghamnida umma."

"Aigoo... Nado saranghamnida baby boy."

She sighs as she ends the call. She looks at Minho who is also busy chatting on his phone. She wonders until when she is going to follow this man. A bright idea then crosses to her mind.

At night after cooking and eating, she carefully sneaks towards the tent. Since Minho is so busy in calling his yeoja chingu, he did not notice that Dhine is planning something to him. Dhine gets inside the tent, throws the stuffs outside and locks it. Hehehe. Good for you Mr. Choi. She only lefts the basic needs that she needed.

She is already laying down when she hears Minho calling out her name from outside.

"Ya, just what are you doing?"

"Taking a rest."

"In my tent?"

"Yep. In your tent. Why? Where do you expect me to lie down at this cold night? Outside? No way. You are the one who forced me to sleep here, so I will sleep here in this tent." She holds the zipper when Minho is trying to open it from the outside.

"Ya, I am going to ruin this if you won't get out. You stay outside."

"How could you!"

Minho is shaking the tent as if destroying it. After a short fight, Minho is able to open the tent. He drags Dhine outside.

"Ya, let go of me. I can walk."

Minho looks at her with half shut eyes. "Don't you dare touch my things without my permission. If I am you, you should keep the fire to at least warm you while you are staying here outside while watching over me!"

Dhine massages her forehead. "Mwuh? I am the one who will what? Protect you? Are you insane?"

"Nope." Minho turns his back as he gets inside the tent.

Dhine wants to tear up while feeling down on what Minho is trying to let her do. I wonder what Hana sees in him that makes her fall for this guy! Urgh!

She walks towards the small chair near the bonfire. She suddenly feels the surge of pain when she sits. She almost forgot her sprained ankle. "Omo... This is getting bad." She tries to massage the bruised part. Her ankle is swelling already.

She looks at the tent. She smirks when she remembers how arrogant Minho is. "Tskk, whatever, I will not ask your help."

She suddenly feels the cold wind blowing from east to west. She shivers. Aigoo, just even handling me a blanket would make it harmful for him? Really?!

She tries her best to hug her knees and rest her head on her knees. She is really sleepy since she did not get enough sleep from yesterday night. She is in a deep sleep when suddenly, droplets of rain starts to fall.

She gets the scattered stuffs and tried her best to place it under the shade of the nearest cottage. She is already a bit wet and feels pain when she is done doing it. She sits on the long chair of the cottage. She curls and hugs her knees. She looks at the tent.

"Aigoo, he is really so so so insensitive." She starts to get worry since the wind is starting to blow harder which brings rain towards inside the small cottage. "Ottokhae?"

She settles to hide herself under the table of the cottage. She falls back to sleep while doing it.

Minho's P.O.V.

He can sense that the rain is going strong already. He is waiting for Dhine to call his name and ask for his help. A few minutes turned to an hour, but no Dhine is calling from the outside. Tsskk, she really does not want to ask my help huh?! Then fine. Suit yourself!

Another couple of minutes and the wind is blowing hard bringing a strong rain. He peeps from the door of the tent. He sees no one on the bonfire area.

"She must be in the cottage now."

He decides to check on her. He wears his jacket and walks towards the nearest cottage. He sees their stuffs, but not Dhine. He frowns. Don't tell me that she walked under this cold rain towards the resort?

He is about to walk after her when something fell on his feet. As he looks down, he sees her lying on the ground already. Aishh... There she is.

"Ya, Ms. Cheon-ssi, wake up there." He kneels to reach for her arms. He notices that she is shivering.

He quickly touches her forehead. "Aigoo... You are sick!" He let her sits properly. "Ya, Ms. Cheon-ssi. Wake up. Let's go to the tent arasso?" He slowly pats her cheek.

"I....c—can't..." Dhine said weakly while her eyes are still closed.

"Wae?"

"My—My foot hurts." Minho frowns upon hearing this. He then remembers that she fell down and sat on her own foot.

He looks at her foot. It is swelling. Now he knows the reason why she tends to pause and looks like she is in pain earlier. He carries her and walks as fast as he could towards the tent.