CHAPTER ONE

"Are you sure you don't want to apply too?"

It was a familiar place to her, the smell of sweat that permeated the air , the grunts and huffs of people as they lifted weights. She used to come to the gym with her father when she was young staying in a corner and watch everyone else. She wants to try going to one but she was to embarrassed about how she looked and that people would make snide comments about her being there.

She was never what people would even consider beautiful, she was a plus sized woman that stood five feet tall. She was insecure about a lot of things, she wasn't always like that but things happened in her past that crippled her belief in her self and others. Forcing her into a prison that she couldn't escape.

"N-no I think I'll pass..." She told her friend as her eyes found their way to a very tall young man , he was impossible to miss. He had crimson hair, his body could rival that of a god's and his aura demanded that you look at him even if he was obviously oblivious at the gazes of all the women that seems to eat him with their hungry stares.

"Hello! Earth to _________? You listening to me or are you to busy ogling at that guy" her friend teased her "You're all but salivating!"

"N-no I wasn't! I was just looking around. That's all!" She denied as she said at her friend "Besides...how can he...like me...we're worlds apart. He's like a god! "

"A god? " her friend looked at her as if she had gone two head " There you go again! But I have to say, he is delicious."

"But its true!" She was being cheerful to hide her uneasiness , knowing she would never have a chance with someone like him " How can a god ever look at a mortal woman like that who looks like me!? He would no sooner have me for dinner rather than date me!"

" Oh stop it, your just being silly" her friend was smiling but she knew her friend was hiding how she really felt " You're perfect just the way you are".

She kept quiet, her friend meant well but her mind told her other wise. Her friend was perfect. Tall, beautiful, had a great body she would die for. Men naturally flocked to her while men...voided her.

She waited for her friend to finish the form when the tall young man she had secretly been stealing glances at started to come their way. She panicked a little  and averted her eyes from him and pretended to get something out of her bag.

He passed her with his friend , going to the counter and he smelled amazing even though he was drenched in sweat! What the heck was wrong with her! That should have been disgusting...no? Yes? ....no...not even just a little bit disgusting?

She started smiling to her self. She could have her small private thoughts about anyone, right? It wasn't a crime to a admire someone or be a crazy person that likes others sweat, right?

"Hey , _________. I'm done with the member ship! I'll start next week!"

Her friend had finished what they came for , thus bring her back to the world of mortals. She took one last glance at her "god" before leaving , accidentally locking her eyes with his! PANIC ALERT! She could hear her heart thundering in her ears and all she could do was smile at him.  And all he did was look at her.

"Stupid move _________" she reprimanded herself as she turned to her friend and let the door close behind them as they were leaving the heavenly creature inside.