Assemble the others

There was an interrogation going on nearby a set of train tracks.

Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow, was sitting in a chair, tied up, surrounded by three men. She was wearing a black dress, and they were wearing suits, as if they had just come from a party.

Man 1 in front of her slapped Natasha in the face. He spoke in Russian. "This is not how I wanted this evening to go."

Natasha spoke in Russian. "I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is better."

Man 1 spoke in Russian. "Who are you working for? Lermentov, yes?" Another man tilted Natasha's chair back to threaten pushing her off of the landing they were on. "Does he think we have to go through him to move our cargo?"

Natasha spoke in Russian. "I thought General Solohob is in charge of the export business."

Man 2 set Natasha's chair up right, letting her go.

Man 1 spoke in Russian. "Solohob, a bagman, a front. Your outdated information betrays you. The famous Black Widow, and she turns out to be simply another pretty face."

Natasha spoke in Russian. "You really think I'm pretty?"

Man 1 turned away.

Man 2 made Natasha open her mouth.

Man 1 spoke in Russian. Tell Lermantov we don't need him to move the tanks. Tell him he is out. Well..." He spoke in English, picking up a pair of pliers. "You may have to write it down."

Man 3's phone started to ring. He pulled it out to answer. "Hello?" He turned to Man 1. "

Man 2 let Natasha go.

Man 1 took the phone, walking toward Natasha, speaking into the phone in Russian. "You listen carefully."

Phil's voice was on the other line. "You're at 1-14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out. Put the girl on the phone, or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby." Man 1 walked toward Natasha, putting the phone between her head and her shoulder so she could talk to Phil. "We need you to come in."

"Are you kidding?" Natasha asked. "I'm working?"

"This takes precedence," Phil told her.

"I'm in the middle of an interrogation," Natasha told him. "This moron is giving me everything."

"I don't give everything," Man 1 told them.

Natasha looked at Man 1 weirdly, raising her eyebrows slightly. She looked away, speaking into the phone. "Look, you can't pull me out of this right now."

"Natasha..." Phil trailed off. He was standing in a S.H.I.E.L.D facility. "Barton's been compromised."

Natasha instantly changed her mind after hearing this.  "Let me put you on hold."

Man 1 took the phone from Natasha.

Natasha kicked Man 1 in the leg, making him fall to his knees in front of her, headbutting him in the head, making him fall. She stood while still bound to the chair, kicking Man 3. Man 2 tried to punch her. Natasha ducked, spinning to hit Man 2 with the chair legs behind her, making him fall, rolling over the floor to hit Man 3 with the chair legs, slamming them onto his feet, headbutting the back of her head onto his nose, making him groan in pain, turning to kick the legs out from underneath him. Man 2 stood. Natasha kicked him in the leg, making him fall.

Phil could hear the fighting through the phone, waiting patiently.

Natasha front flipped through the air, making the back of the chair land against Man 3 to break the wooden chair and free herself, standing. Man 2 tried to grab Natasha from behind. Natasha caught his arm, twisting it back so hard and forcefully she made him scream in pain, elbowing him in the stomach, turning to face him, kicking him in the stomach, falling back to the floor, flipping back into a standing position, running toward Man 2, jumping up to wrap her legs around his neck, flipping him to the floor.