Lisa's outfit

Rosé's outfit

Rosé's outfit

Jennie's outfit

Jennie's outfit

Jisoo's outfit

Your outfit Anyways back to the story!!!It takes us about an hour to drive to the venue

Your outfit
Anyways back to the story!!!
It takes us about an hour to drive to the venue. I check my phone, 5:37. "Okay, we should grab food" I laugh as I rub my stomach. The girls nod as we walk out to the car and towards the venue. "Y/N, LISA OMG BLACKPINK" I turn to see a blink waving, we put our fingers to our mouths. "Shh, we are undercover" Lisa jokes as we wave at the blink. I hope we don't get recognized anymore, we should've brought masks...
*Front Row seat time*
After struggling to not be noticed and a meal later we make it to our area that are right in the center and in the front row. "Wow how much did these costs?" I ask as I stand still considering the front doesn't have seats. "Money now enjoy! Plus it comes with a downside, we have to stand for like 3 hours" Jennie rolls her eyes. I look down at her shoes and laugh "No one told you this was an award show, you should've worn sneakers or boots not heels!" I cross my arms and hear the crowd scream. I look at the screen to see Fly by duh Got7 play on the big screen. I chuckle as I see the members go into the air. "If I was watching that live, I would die of laughter" Rosé chuckled as I nod. Suddenly he lights go out. "Oh shit" Lisa mumbles. Got7 suddenly rise from the center and begin performing. "Omg Jackson is right there!! Do you think he will see me?" I turn to Jisoo. "When they stop singing and dancing and when they start doing their talking then yes" I look at her confused, "you could've just said when they take a break" I laugh as we continue dancing and singing along to them. Once we get to the talking Jackson starts off. "How is everyone tonight?" He asks the crowd goes wild including the 5 of us. Jackson begins making his way towards our area. "Y/N!" Jennie pulls my closer as I chuckle. "Amazing crowd tonight but if I'm being honest I'm missing someone who lives about an hour from here" the crowds aww's as Jackson continues. "She's someone I love, a lot of you guys know her as y/n from Blackpink" the crowd cheers. Suddenly they start chanting "she is here". "Wow" Rosé shouts. Jackson looks confused, "she's here?" He laughs as he thinks they are joking. "I wish she was guys but..." he looks at our area and sees Jennie. Jennie points at me as I see Jackson's eyes light up. "Y/N!" He jumps down the stage and runs to me hugging me across the barricade. The crowd yet again aww's as the girls record and start tearing up besides Jisoo considering she isn't much of a crier. "I missed you so much" he mumbled in my ear. I smile and kiss him as the audience cheers. The boys look down at us and begin clapping. I pull back and smile, "I'll see you after" I whisper in his ear as he winks and jumps back onstage. "Well let's continue this party!" The crowd shouts as they continue performing.
HELLO ALL! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was really busy. Hope you enjoy this book so far!~Em💜