12-Last day together for now...

Jackson and I went out to eat at a really nice restaurant. As the check was given to me my eyes literally popped out of there sockets. "OMG" I shout as I grab my purse to check my cash, Jackson's hand stops me. "I got it" he smiles as he pulls out his wallet and hands the waiter the money, he leaves a tip on the table as well. "You didn't have to pay" I grab his hand as we walk out of the restaurant. We suddenly hear cameras snapping. "SHIT" Jackson pulls me as we begin running away to the car. As we get in these dumb paparazzi's chase us, YES CHASE US down the block until the driver makes a turn. "They have pictures, it's gonna be public now" Jackson mumbles, u begin to think how fans will feel, how anyone in the business will feel. "Good thing my contract is over" he smirks as he kisses me cheek. "I hope blinks will be ok with sharing me" I kiss his cheek back.
We sit on the stairs of the BlackPink house thinking of the future. "Don't worry, I'll FaceTime and text you whenever I'm free, I'll find time to watch you on TV too" he rests his head on top of mine as I lean against his shoulder. "I'll make sure to watch fan cams of you and like all your posts" I smile as suddenly become emotional. Tears pour out of my eyes as Jackson notices. "Don't cry" he wipes away my tears as I sniffle and being stuttering, "I.. I'm going t.. to miss you so so much" as I say that Jackson brings my face in and kisses me. This kiss is filled with gentleness and love instead of hunger. It feels nice as we release and rest our foreheads against each other's. He pulls me up as I stand up and breathe. "I gotta go, it's late" he pouts. He pulls me into a hug, we stay like this for a while. Once he releases I don't, he chuckles "You have to let me go babe" I shake my head as he kisses the top of my head again. I finally let go of him as we share our last kiss for now. "I love you" he whispers as he kisses me again, "I love you too" he smiles at my remark. He begins walking down and once he reaches the door turns around and waves bye to me, I wave back as I see him exit the door and I feel a sense of emptiness yet again. Once I walk into the couch the girls have their phones and show me the pics of Jackson and I with the articles. I nod as I walk to the couch. They walk up to me and hug me, they start crying with me. "Y/n, stay strong. Don't be sad" Jennie mumbles as we release the group hug. I nod as Jisoo pets my head. "You have us" Lisa smiles as I nod and think about the comeback performances. "We have a show tomorrow!" I jump up as I start thinking about the fans. "I should go inform them about Jackson" the girls nod as I make my way to my room with Rosé and Lisa. I get undressed into my pjs and sit on my bed with my phone. "What are you going to say y/n?" Rosé questions as she goes through the tv channels. "I'm gonna tell them the truth" "duh" Lisa adds as Rosé roles her eyes.
*Instagram post on BlackPink official*

"I'm here to confirm that yes I have fallen in love with someone you guys may know, Jackson Wang from Got7

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I'm here to confirm that yes I have fallen in love with someone you guys may know, Jackson Wang from Got7. I hope that all of you Blinks and Igot7's can support and be happy for us, he is going on tour tomorrow and I will be working for our comeback but yes we are together. Thanks for all the love and support!💜 ~Y/N"
I post it and place my phone on my nightstand. "Good" Lisa nods as she reads it through her phone. I smile as I get into my bed and watch tv along with the 2 girls. "YAH wait that's Suho" I shout. Suho is our sunbaenim from EXO and he's on a drama called Rich Man, Poor Woman. "Ooo let's watch it then I'm support" Rosé grabs her water and takes a sip. As we are watching I doze off into sleep thinking about the post.
*Next morning*
I wake up and check my phone to notifications like crazy. "We love you y/n, I shipped you guys for a while" "congrats, you guys are cute" "yay finally a dream couple is real, congrats!" I smile as the blinks are happy for me. I make my way to the bathroom to shower and once I do that I go downstairs. I get another notification, a message from Jackson. It's a video of all of Got7. "Good luck today Blackpink and mostly go out bestie y/n, make us proud!" Mark shouts as I smile. "Stay strong love you" Jackson blows a kiss as BamBam and Yugyeom throw hearts. I smile at the video as Jisoo looks at me confused, "Did you get a nude or something?" I spit as she says that and begin dying. She joins in, "no a message from the Got7 boys" "ahhh ok I was concerned a bit" she grabs her waffles and juice and goes to sit at our dinning table. I make some French toast with scrambled eggs. Rosé and Lisa want some too so I end up giving what I made for me to them as I go to make more, aren't I nice.
*Comeback stage time*
I'm on my outfit as we are getting out mics in backstage. I'm so nervous but I hear the blinks shouting for us. Once we walk out and get in position for Ddu-du-did-du I see our light sticks, I smile and begin to perform with the girls as we swag out the stage. Once we finish the crowd screams for us, successful comeback check!

Friends or More? [Jackson Wang x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें