Old times past 2

Flash back- Megan and Bailey 9 year old

two best friends playing it. They laughing and make silly noise. Bailey kept running as Megan trying catching him.

Bailey said "come on Megan" running away

Megan said "I'm coming" running next to bailey and tick him but bailey grab her hand pull her down. When they fall down, they look at each then start to laugh together.

As they look each other and smile like idiot.

Megan stands up and pulls her hand out waiting for bailey to grab her hand. Bailey looked up and grabs her hand. As bailey grabs her hand Megan pulls him up to make him stand up.

Megan said "Come on let go" Megan running to the tree where they had met long time ago.

Bailey said "Hey wait for m....."Bailey fall over while he talking.

Megan laughing out loud and shout" Come one Bailey" Bailey stand and look at her "really I just fall over and you need said you alright? " bailey face look like he was annoying.

Megan said "WHAT why you looking me like that and come on!"

Bailey said "No Reasons and I AM COMING" Bailey running to her.

Bailey look around and said "why we here?"

Megan looks at him and said "Because we need to do something like really important"

Bailey look at her and said "Okay then what is it??"

Megan said "We need pinkie promise"

Bailed groan and said" really why?"

Megan said " because that what best friends do?"

Bailey sigh and said" I pinkie promise that I will always there for you and never fall out"

Megan smile and said" I pinkie promise that I will always there for you and never fall out"

As they pinkie promise and they sat down look up at star.

Megan sighs and said "Bailey?"

Bailey looked over her and said "Yeah?"

Megan said "do you think we ever move house as far away"

Bailey sigh and said" I not sure but if that happen to you I will always find you no matter what" Smile at her

Megan smile said "Really?? And if that happened to you, I would to do the same as you did to me"

Bailey said "promise?"

Megan said "promise"

Flash back over-