Chapt.Twenty-Two

♡Genesis♡

"Try this"Alicia handed me this white bag. It was cocaine. I already knew it. I don't want to do any drugs right now.

"No, I cant....."

"I said try it bitch!!!!"she yelled making me jump. I grab the bag then laid the cocaine out on the table. I roll up my money so I can sniff it up.

I sniffed up the cocaine then fall back on the couch. My body was going numb. My throat is tingly. It felt right but then again wrong. Why she making me do this?

"Feel good huh"she said.

"YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAHH"I was high off cocain. Never thought of it.

"Mix it up with heroin"she smiled. "Now my drug will be the best on the streets"Alicia got up from the couch. My head was pounding so I just slept on the couch till it was time for me to leave for work.

Couple hours later, I was still on the couch. My body was hurting. What the hell did Alicia do?

"Shit!!"I moan out in pain. I have to leave here. Shit, she worst then king.

I move a bit off the couch to the floor. I crawled to the bedroom so I can get in the shower and wet my body a bit. "Why you on the ground?"

"I can't move my body"I cried out.

"You can't move? But you moving now"Alicia laugh.

"Alicia this isn't a fucking joke!!"I yelled.

"So, I don't care. Stay on the ground"she walk over me walking to the bathroom. Now I'm stuck on the floor. My body can't move. What the hell is going on?