Part 3

I must have fallen asleep I wake up to ugly Bettys theme song but no Jesse "Jesse" I get up and walk around the apartment to find him I knock on his room door and get no answer so I walk in "Jesse" he's not in here but I'm nosey s fuck so imma just look around I look on the night stand just some books and shit "ha he know he don't read these books" I walk to the closet when I heard him walk in I hide in the closet when he comes out of his bathroom "shit" I cover my mouth as fast as I can I never payed much attention to his body before his whole body is covered in tattoos  he even has nipple piercings damn he's hot as fuck "uh hi" is all I heard when I noticed him starting at me while I was lost in thought "why you perving on me from my closet"he says smirking I punch him in the chest "I'm not perving I was looking for you when you came in I was just gonna scare you" he chuckled "so what stopped you from doing that" he looks so cocky  "why did I get stuck with super hot fit guy" was all I could think like look at me I'm fat I don't work out other than playing basketball I'm thrown out of my thoughts when he pokes my belly "stop" I finally get out the closet "I have to take this towel off and change not being mean but you gotta get out"
He's right I need to move but why won't my feet let me "yup I'm gonna just walk out right now" he chuckled softly "uh you still haven't moved" I frown and finally slowly walk to the door this was the most awkward thing I've ever been through.