I shook my head. "No, sir. Neverland as in her."

That was the first time I've ever seen Doctor Demarco smile a genuine smile. Part of me thought that he was mocking me and laughing at me inside his brain, but this smile was none like I've ever seen. You see, he had his sarcastic smile, nervous smile, sorry smile, you're crazy smile, etc, but this smile was pure and real.

"Lucus, you've been drastically changing and I think it's safe to say you can go home next month."

"But-"

He cut me off before I could finish. "I'm afraid your stay has to come to an end, Luke. You've been here for almost three years. It's time for you to flourish outside of the asylum and become a boy again. You're still young Luke, so use your youth and be free. I think it's time."

I like the idea of starting new, but I wanted to start new with her.

"I won't leave without her."

He looked up from his clipboard and lowered his glasses off his nose. "Who is this - her?"

"Alaska." I simply replied. "Alaska Young."

"Alaska is in no condition to leave in a months notice. I'm sorry Luke."

I nodded. Alaska just got here and it was inevitable of him to say that. However, she is already healthy to me and she doesn't need to change. She's perfect the way she is and I like her for her. She saved me, now I'm going to save her.

Doctor Demarco excused me from his office and I slugged down the hall to the multipurpose room. It was a normal sight to see; Mira was dancing with her doll, Dan was wacking off like usual, the checker gang was playing, but there was a source of sunlight that normally wasn't there.

I noticed Alaska sitting with Amethst, Penny, Michelle, and Sam. I cringed when I noticed Amethyst stating at me. She was so damn annoying, but I pushed away our past and walked over to the girls.

Penny was smiling at me before I even got over. The small girl always had a thing for me, and I found it adorable. Sure, it got a bit odd at times but she was genuinely a nice person.

"Hey Pen," I greeted her with a kiss on the top of her wrinkly head and she was speechless.

Alaska was sitting on the old couch with the others and I scooted in and wrapped my arm around her small figure. She seemed hesitant, but soon lightened up.

"Luke." Amethyst spat. "Aren't you suppose to be kitchen duty?" She sent me a fake smile and I rolled my eyes. God she was shitty.

"Aren't you suppose to be married?" I shot back. "Oh wait, you killed your fiancée."

She gasped and stayed quiet.

"Cat got your tongue?" When I spoke, I noticed Sam get tense next to Alaska. "Sorry Sam." She shrugged and went back to her smiling self in no time.

"Fuck you." Amethyst told me. "You're not any better than the rest of us, mummy's boy."

"You're just mad I rejected you."

I guess that was the reason behind Amethyst's and my fights. We use to be good friends but then she started getting all sappy and shit toward me and I didn't like it. Then one day she threw herself at me and I snapped. We fought and fought, but it was for a stupid reason. I would never go back to being her friend. She was too possessive for me and I didn't like her like that.

"You threw yourself at me Luke, not the other way around."

"You wish." I scoffed.

Alaska was tense and I rubbed her back. "You're mine, I'm yours." I whispered in her ear. "Remember that."

She blushed and I thought about how beautiful she was. In that moment, I didn't realize the Annoying Amethyst, lovey Penny, quiet Sam, or Michelle, who nobody really knew about. Instead, it was just her and I alone in the big world and I was okay with that.

"You two had a thing?" Alaska asked, breaking me out of the trance.

I said no and Amethyst said yes.

"I believe you." She nodded. "I will always believe you."

Then I kissed her. Her lips were warm and swollen from out former night make out. I heard Penny squeal and I smiled into the kiss. Every kiss we share gets better and better, as cliché as it sounds. It's like every time we kiss something good happens, like one person checking out of an asylum. Every time we kiss is for the better and every time we kiss it makes us better.

I broke the kiss with a smile and noticed that Alaska was smiling also.

"You two look really happy." I heard a slight disappointment in her voice. "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks." I replied. "Maybe you and I could hang out some times, like we use to. We've got a lot to catch up on."

She smirks a genuine smile. "I'd like that."

It seemed as if everything was going perfect in my life. I had the girl of my dreams (sort of), friends around me who care, and I'm getting out of this place next month. But I couldn't help but have this feeling that something horrible was going to happen.

A/N: wOaH quick update ;)

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT PLEASEEEEE i LOOOOOOOVE reading your comments :)

does someone wanna make a trailer for this????? wink wank I'll love you
please

love you all

stay young,

sam xx