And he continued, recalling the story of his family. Of the years of torture and love, the years of fear and fun, the years where they were united and separated. He told her this with no caution, trusting her with his life. She was like no other, he decided. She was real in every sense. She was light and dark, good and bad, evil and pure, she was Adelaide. And he couldn't choose anyone better for Klaus.

When he finished they both stared into the fire. The flames dancing in their eyes.

"Where is he?" She asked after a moment of silence.

Elijah turned to her with a smirk, "He got notice that a witch has been conspiring against him in town, he went to take care of the problem."

Adelaide nodded, her eyes glued to the fire, "Hope she gets what's coming."

-

"I thought you'd be going off to fight with your father," Diane asked as her son walked into her chambers. She took a shaky breath and turned towards her window, trying to contain her composure.

"I changed my mind," He said, looking around her room, "I've had enough of killing for a while." He thought back to Adelaide and his heart sunk a little.

After a while Diane asks what he would do if the King had died. The question takes him by surprise and he turns towards his mother, A suspicious look in his eyes.

"If Henry's marriage to Catherine were to be annulled..." She trailed off when she turned to look at her son. His eyes holding anger and fear at the same time. She stood straighter at this.

"That is treason," He hissed, "You're talking about changing the line of succession. And that's the sort of talk that gets bastards and mistresses beheaded." He was fuming at this point. The idea of going against his own brother, no matter their differences, was horrendous. Adelaide then popped into his mind. "And what would you do about Adelaide? Leave her to die at the hands of the Queen? She could die! Do you not care for your own daughter?" He yelled, his anger radiating.

Diane glared at him, her stance looking familiars to Adelaide's. "I do not," She mutters, "Who am I to care for a monster?"

Bash looks at her with the most defeated look in his eyes and walks out, leaving his mother alone.

-

In the chambers of Elijah, Adelaide continues asking him questions that he either thinks are very insightful or plain stupid.

"What is the worst blood you have ever tasted?" Adelaide asked as she held her head with her palms.

Elijah shook his head and ignored her.

"There has to be someone, I just know it," She urged.

He was about to answer when a distant noise took his attention. He raised a single finger and stalked to the door. He opened it to only get his neck twisted, his body fell with a thud.

Adelaide stood in surprise and gasped when a man walked towards her.

"He was suppose to be gone," He muttered then smiled at her with a sickly smile, "Well hello dearie."

-

Adelaide's screams were the most gruesome.

It could pierce anyone's heart except the man causing the pain. He watched her wither on the ground as she tried to escape the restrains keeping her down.

"Please," She begged, "Let me go." Tears streamed down her face.

The man hummed and then pulled a knife and toyed with it. "I don't think so."

He then reached down and started to carve into her arm. Her screams were painful, filling the entire room. "Please," She gasped out while he continued to work, "Why are you doing this."

"Oh," He said as he looked up at her with fake sadness. "Look at you, a real beauty, why don't you look down and read why?"

Her lip quivered as she looked down at her arm, the word monster spelled out on her flesh. The fresh blood dripping down her skin and onto the dirty ground. She let out a cry, her eyes clear with fear as she watched so much of her blood leave her body. She felt the air pierce her wound.

"Lets continue."

Her screams returned.

-

Rebekah huffed as she lifted the front of her dress, "Nik, where the bloody hell is this wench?"

Klaus rolled his eyes as he continued to walk around the town. The people looking at them with either fear or awe. His mind only on finding the witch who had planned on calling on Mikeal.

"Nik," Rebekah's voice called, "Look." She pointed to a post.

All witches gone, All safety restored!

Klaus let out a animal like growl and kicked a box near him. "Bloody hell!"

"We have to go back to the castle!"

As she said this both sped away, towards the castle. Towards the danger they had no Idea they would be met with.

♕♚♔♛

I am so sorry. But hey here I am!

Anyways Happy Halloween! Please stay safe and wear a mask for wherever you are :)

Stay safe

Love yourself

and Vote :p