Chapter 1-when I was young

I am 4 years old and in reception. I describe myself as confident and giddy. I introduced myself as Katie Lil Garner.

This is where everything started happening!

When I was 4 I was bullied but had a lot of friends. People asked me out and I "dated" them. I thought it was funny that people would line up and wait until I give in because I felt sorry for them. But all of it was for fun! When my mum found out I was dating another guy she would shout at me every day until I've told her that I've dumped them.

I turned 5 on January 13th. My birth day was always shared with my sister since we are only 11 months apart. Every time our birthday started I would laugh and make fun of my sister trying to dance(even if I couldn't dance as well) but I did that because I wanted her attention. I was acting like I hated her but I loved my sister truly, was no bad bone in her body and I wanted to be like her. I was my worst at this age. I poured water over peoples heads, got revenge for the bullying(because no one else was helping me) and I stopped learning properly because I was scared that no one liked me.

When I was 6 I have already moved up to year 1 and my mum volunteered to be a assistant teacher. This meant that nothing could get past her. I couldn't be bad, rude or angry and I had to change and be the "goodie two shoes". This didn't help me with the bullying; it got worse, my friends became lesser and I was embarrassed every single day.

When I was 7 moved up to year 2. This was exactly that same as when I was 6. It kept on being like that until I started year 5.

Year 5 was the start of a hard adventure because what I once thought was friends turned away from me and became my enemies. The people that I thought were imaginary friends changed as well. A sign of illness was seen at that point! The people in my head kept on chipping away at my confidence and self-worth. Never one second did they stopped and I always heard them. They never stopped! I never told anyone about them.

Year 6, I dated people to feel needed, to feel better and all it did was make everything worse because I got comfortable in that mind set. They voices got more and more, after a while I could see them. They would stare, walk and do everything that a normal person would do.

Primary school started my life and I would never go back to change it. Even with every bad thing that happened to me, I wouldn't change it if someone gave me the chance to.

.............................................................................
Hey guys I know this part was rushed but I wanted to get on to the story as soon as possible because I thought it would be boring to drag it on. Please comment and everything else because I'll try my best it entertain yous people the best I can and if I fail then I fail and nothing changes. I know I'm talking to no one but if I am then please don't be too harsh with comments because I am trying to get through things right now and even one mean comment can make me drop back to what I was before.

I'M SORRY THAT YOH READ EVERYTHING AND IM NOT CARRYING ON WITH THE STORY. IF YOU ARE AGAINST ME STOPPING LEAVE A COMMENT IF NOT THEN IM STILL SORRY AND I KNOW I CANT WRITE.