Rank 1 Special Chapter

Guys, thank you so so much for Rank 1!!I can't believe it, at first I wrote this just for fun, because I love Linong xD I never thought I could make it this far with this ff TT

I can't believe it, at first I wrote this just for fun, because I love Linong xD I never thought I could make it this far with this ff TT

Many friends of mine encouraged me
and told me I could make it! I really did..
This is so incredible, thank you so much

Thank you for supporting Everything for you❤️❤️ I hope you'll continue to support me and my other works, I love you!!

ーーーーーーーーーー

"Linong darling where did you put the diapers?" I yelled through the whole house.
Linong ran into the room with messy hair and one of our kids in his arms.

"I don't know!!" He cried and ran to my side.
We both looked down at our son.
"I'll go search them!! Look after Huytian and Shenyue!" Before he could reject I ran out of the room to search for the diapers.

"Where are they??" I whisper-yelled.

*knock knock*

"The door is open come in!" I ran pass the door, to the living room.
All the other Nine Percent members walked in.

"Wow, you look horrible." Justin said.
I quickly gave him a glare "Don't just stand there, help me find the diapers!" I commanded them and they immediately started helping.

"Is this it?" Zhengting held up a little bag with a baby imprinted on it.
I quickly ran towards him and snatched the diapers away.

"Linong I have them!" Quickly I wrapped up our son and he finally stopped crying.
"You guys look tired." Xukun said concerned.
Linong put down Shenyue and leaned against the wall. "This is difficult.."

"I told you to wait! But nooo you wanted to become parents so early and did-" Zhangjing started, but Yanjun stopped him.

"How about you guys take a break and go on vacation or something?" Ziyi suggested.
I shook my head "That won't work.. we can't leave them alone!"

"We'll take care of it!" Haesup and Huiyin entered the room. "And we'll help." Xukun and Ziyi said.

Eventually Linong and I gave in and we booked a flight to Cuba. In the meantime Nine Percent and Haesup and Huiyin were looking after Shenyue and Huytian.

3 R D     P E R S O N    P. O. V.

After Caini and Linong finally got escorted, the others decided to stay at the house of the couple to look after their children.

"They are just little kids, this can't be difficult!" Xiao Gui scoffed.
"Then tell me what happened to Linong and Caini..." Chengcheng spoke up.
"Maybe they are just too incompetent!" Justin laughed.

"Good, if you two are that confident then you will keep awake at night and look after them, while we go to sleep~" Huiyin suggested.
"Is anyone against that?"

No one raised their arms, but Xiao Gui and Justin.
"Well, it's decided then! Have fun you two!"
She happily grinned and skipped away.

Night time
"Justin bro!! Make him stop crying!!"
Xiao Gui clasped his hands on his ears.
"Dude I don't know how!!" He cried.
"It smells bad.. did he.. maybe.. poop?"
Xiao Gui slowly walked towards the baby boy and quickly made a disgusted face.

"Bro, go change the diapers!!"
"Why me?! You do it! You're closer!" Justin ran out of the room and locked the door.
"Justin let me out dude!!"
"Not until you change the diapers!"

"Justin, wake up.." Zhengting shook the asleep boy awake.
"Why are you sleeping on the floor?" Yanjun asked, clearly disgusted by the fact that Justin drooled in his sleep.

"I.. uh.." Justin turned around and opened the door to see Xiao Gui also asleep on the floor next to the two baby beds.

"Omg.. what's on his.. cheek?" Chengcheng asked shocked. Huiyin slowly walked towards Linkai and quickly ran back..
"That people is baby poop! And also Linong and Caini are coming back in eight hours!"
She said chilled.

Everyone quickly helped with cleaning up, before the couple would come back.
"And now.. we look like Justin and Xiao Gui before..." Zhangjing complained.
"At least everything is clean now." Yanjun heaved a relieved sigh.

"Oh they are back!" Haesup said.
The door opened and the four eyes immediately landed on them.

"What happened to you guys?"
Caini scrunched her eyebrows together.
"I'll never look after your kids again!"
Justin said and walked out of the house, Xiao Gui right after him.

"They had a difficult night.." Xukun put his arm around Linong. "Well, we'll be leaving now! Bye bye" Everyone bid their goodbyes.

Linong and Caini looked at each other for a second, before running to their children.
The two babies were peacefully sleeping in their crips.

"I'm glad they are alright.." Caini smiled.
"Did you think that our friends would've done something wrong?" Linong put his arms around his beloved wife.
"Honestly, yes.. did you really think they'd be competent for this?" He awkwardly shook his head.

"Ms.Chen, now that our kids are sleeping we have enough time for ourselves~" He cooed and brought Caini to their bedroom.

ーーーーーーーーーー

(A/N)
I'll let you guys imagine the rest by yourselves ;)