A Love Story 2- Part 37

As I started walking back to my car, I heard people talking behind me. I turned around and noticed my parents walking closer and closer. 'Shit!' I muttered to myself. I sprinted to my car and hid as I waited for them to get in their car. As I saw them drive off, I followed them. They went back to their house. It was probably not a good idea to come and ask to stay right now because they'll know I have been following them. I sighed as I placed my hand on my forehead. What if Kate is actually my daughter. How could my parents do this to me knowing that I've always wanted to get my daughter back. I felt a buzz in my pocket. I grabbed my phone and noticed that I received a text message from Hannah. She said, 'Hey, I really need to talk to you. Can you meet me right now at Starbucks?' I replied, 'Yes. Of course. See you.' I drove to Starbucks. I slowly parked my car and saw Hannah sat down beside the window. I got out the car and walked into the building. Hannah smiled at me as I walked closer and closer to her. 'Hi!' She grinned giving me a hug. 'Hi.' I mumbled. After a couple of minutes we ordered our drinks. 'So what did you want to talk about?' I asked. She took a deep breath and frowned, 'It's about your daughter...'