"Can I feed it to her? I want my last moment to be a least a bit special"

"Sure, go ahead" I said, handing him her bottle before he starts to feed her.

I walk over to the counter, opening the folder that the adoption agent gave me. All the papers were already filled out and signed last night. I closed my eyes, rubbing my temples as I tuck my lips in. This is really happening.
I let out a shaky sigh, opening my eyes as I look at the time on my phone screen. It's time to go.

"Is she done with her bottle yet?"

"Yeah almost. Just a little bit more"

"Okay. I'll go get her diaper bag"

I head over to my room, picking up the diaper bag off my bed before I heard something drop. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking down on the ground to pick up what it was. I open the crumbled paper to see it was the brochure from Harvard that Flo threw on the ground the day she left her daughter.
I tightened my jaw, crumbling the brochure even more as I gripped it angrily in my hand.

"It's all your fault

"It's all your fault...it's your fault that I have to give my baby away"

I wanted to burst into tears but I just held back and kept my composure. I'm a man now and I don't have time to cry.
I sighed, throwing the crumbled paper on the floor before heading out my room. I found Louis kissing Elle's cheeks as he wiped a few tears, cuddling her. He was hurting.

"Let's go Louis"

He sniffs, nodding before standing up to put her inside her car seat. I grab all her stuff and the folder before opening the front door and stepping out. I looked at Liam's front door, making me sigh as I remembered his words.

'You're making a huge mistake Harry Styles. I hope you realize that'

I groaned, shaking my head as I turn away. He doesn't understand, no one understands. Louis steps out, holding the car seat with Elle in it before I close the door and lock it. We go downstairs, exiting the building. I look down at Elle as she sleeps peacefully in her car seat. I bite my bottom lip, looking away as we both kept on walking.

Here we go.

===============

"I see you made your decision Mr. Styles"

I look at the adoption agent as I cleared my throat and looked away. I could the lump of my throat forming but I let out a shaky breath, hoping to keep it down. You have to be strong Haz, you have to.

"For the most part, yes"

"Alright, well I suggest you wake the child up. I wouldn't want her to wake up scared to a new surrounding"