Twelve Grimmauld place had been her safe place even though it was awfully decorated she almost felt a connection to it.

It was later in the evening maybe eight or nine and Larissa was walking along the main Street towards her house, it was quiet and the only thing you could hear was her heels dragging themselves along the pavement, red bottomed, black stilettos which were the epitome of Larissa, although right now they reflected an extremely tired eighteen year old who had the worst hangover of the century she had concluded. Removing the keys from her bag Larissa made her way up the stone steps to open the front door.

*

In the house there was an intense order meeting going on discussing many things revolving Voldemort.

"Oh good to see you my dear I'm happy someone of purity has returned to this house" many people's eyebrows raised as they recognised the voice to be Walburgur Black and Walburgur Black didn't speak to people she yelled at them.

They didn't have time to move before the door knob turned and wiggled, the person outside muttered in frustration "what the hell" for the door was locked.

"Kreacher" Sirius' eyebrows and many others raised very high at this.

"Oh mistress it's so good to have you back" the elf praised.

"It's good to see you as well now can you open this door please" the elf looked reluctant but did it anyway for Larissa was his mistress not the boy who was blasted off the family tree. Sirius looked enraged who was this person that his elf defied him.

The door opened and a woman around eighteen or nineteen walked in her very long black hair was left untouched but a pair of sunglasses rested on her head.

She had very high cheekbones and a refined jaw. In other words she was stunning.

Without looking up the woman who was looking in her bag for something moved around the table and towards the cupboards where she pulled out a mug and a tea bag.

Finally the woman put down her bag and turned around her grey eyes widening.

Every single wand was being pointed at her, in a very threatening way.

"What the hell are you doing in my house" she had an air of authority to her which a few people noticed and their eyebrows again raised at the woman.

"Your house this is my house!" Larissa's eyes moved over to the man who had said this.

"I bought this house years ago!"

"How are you even here" this came from a man with a peg later and a missing eye.

"I told you it's my house now everyone get out!"

"THIS IS MY HOUSE KREACHER IS MY MY ELF NOW GET OUT!!" Larissa simply raised her eyebrows at the man and turned round to continue making her cup of tea.

Pulling out her wand she summoned the milk and the sugar.

"Your a witch"

"Of course I'm a bloody witch"

"Well you didn't go to Hogwarts" Larissa turned round and leant against the counter her tea in her hands. The man who had said that she didn't go to Hogwarts was scarred and going grey.

"I went to BeauxBatons"

"Who exactly are you" this time it was a woman speaking she had bright pink hair that was as long as Larissa's.

"Larissa Clarke" the answers caused quite a lot of chaos many people were shouting at her and each other although two men sat near the back had wide eyes and sad facial expressions.