Chapter 10

My driver opened the car door after adjusting my suit i stepped out of the car, they arranged a huge welcome for me. It's really so nice, but i felt tensed because I met so many professors. "Hello sir I am jain and your P.A". We shook our hands. I asked jain to show my cabin. I followed his lead. 

The cabin was large

The cabin was large. The walls are painted with light colour with abstract painting. I just love the cabin. I really felt in love with my uncle's cabin. Jain said,"Sir ,that is your seat "and he went outside the cabin after saying all the best to me. I replied thank you. I just observed all things and started looking at files. I observed there is a large screen in front of me. It is cc footage of every classroom and corridor from these i can know what everyone is doing in the university. I pressed buzzer on the table. Jain came near the door and said "Can i come in sir?" I said come in and i asked jain please don't call me sir just call me samrudh becuase he was five years older than me and i have no enough experience than jain to lead the university. He laughed and said "ok samrudh, What can i do for you" I asked him to show all the classrooms and office rooms in the university.We both walked into the corridor and he was explaining about every class room. When we reached the room 165 the students in the room are messy, noisy and shouting like hell. I asked jain what is it? They are so noisy like small kids.after laughing he replied,"In the whole university this was the worst class and also the toppers class. We are trying to change that class from first day, but we failed". I smiled by seeing the classroom and i like that class it was so different from the other class. I remembered my memorable college days after seeing that noisy students. We went to canteen. It was so ugly all items are on the floor. Jain asked canteen aunty," what is this why all the items are on the floor". She replied,"yesterday two girls form 165 classroom destroyed this canteen" .I suddenly bursted out in laughing . I never saw this kind of students any where. We went back to my cabin.Jain left cabin. I relaxed in seat. I can't control my laugh about 165 room students their behaviour is innocent. My concentration shift's to cc footage and i focused on the corridor. I observed two girls are running fast. Their bags are falling off their shoulders. I think damn sure those girls belong to 165 classroom. My phone disturbed my concentration. I lifted the phone and said, "HELLO" in irritated tone. I heard from other side "SORRY, My dear son i think i disturbed you" and hung up the call. I pressed the tongue between my teeth ohhh shut she is chandrika how can i do this and i again called her but she is not responding to the call. Atlast for the fifth time she pick up the phone and said,"Sorry sir for disturbing can you please call my son. I want to talk to him ". On phone I laughed for her cute behaviour. I said sorry maa.. please chandrika listen to me and i asked her to open the door. She asked why samrudh. I said maa please don't waste time and open the door. After opening the door She smiled and said you are the world best son I LOVE YOU SAMRUDH.Because i arranged a man with a flower bouquet with a message "SORRY MAA..... I LOVE U LOTS". She asked how is the university i replied it's nice but i loved the class 165 it's soo different she started teasing me "have u found daughter in law for me" i said shut up maa always u play jokes on me and i hung up the call with some blush on my face and i again started concentrating on class room 165. i again observed the same two girls sitting in the last bench they are not listening to the lectuer .They are laughing by seeing their phones they are so talented in managing their phones under the desks and some students are chitchatting with each other . professor left the class room . it's been 40 minutes i was observing the class. i was surprised seeing a girl she is dancing in the middle of the class on the desk and the other girl is throwing money on her.i was amused by her behaviour she is looking so beautiful while dancing her hair was tumbled over her shoulder's .she was short she looks so cute .Her kurthi was fitted ,her curves are visible through her dress .her face looks soo innocent i never seen such beauty in my life .i called jain and asked the name of the 2 girls by pointing my finger towards the screen. jain bent his head downwards in shame .i patted him by saying " it's not your mistake jain they are not the bad students just they are enjoying the education.so, don't embarrass then started searching few records for their details and said angelica is the girl who is dancing and sanju is the girl who is throwing the money." where they are from "asked me. He replied they are living in hostel samurdh.i said ok.