Cold Night

Y/n POV-
Aw man I have to get up early for work tomorrow Said Y/n sighing to herself.

Well might as well get some cleaning done then go to bed! She said with sarcasm.

She started cleaning up the house forgetting to close one window. She thought it wouldn't be that bad to close it so she left it open.

She went to take a shower then she put a black tank top on with the P!ATD logo on it and some Nike Black shorts she went to bed after getting dressed.

???? POV-
I'm walking around this neighborhood looking for some windows that these stupid owners left open. Well,Well found one open at a light blue house I think mabye two stories high? Idk.
I slip through the window carfully, it leads to a kitchen. I can't wait for some delicious Kidneys....Okay let's go find em!

Y/n POV-
I laid on my Queen sized bed ready to go to sleep then I heard a grunt downstairs in my Kitchen.
Oh shit I left the window open..
Fuck,fuck,fuck, I mumbled under her breath. I run quickly to my safe and put in my code loading my gun. A 10mm pistol, There always usful in a situation. So then I quietly closed my mini gun safe. I hear men like footsteps Wandering around my house. I get scared but I put on my brave face!
There getting closer, I think there coming up the stairs!
SHIT!!!

????? POV-
So now that I'm in this person's house I start to look around, I thought I heard a gun cock but I'm pretty sure that I'm hearing things, I do most of the time at the Mansion. I see a set of stairs while wandering around this house, It's pretty nice to be honest. I suddenly have courage to go up the stairs to see if the tasty kidneys are up there.

Y/n POV-
I hear them coming up, I'm in a hidden Spot in a small closet in front of the stairs mabye 15 feet away. I have my gun through the tiny crack I have from the door, Waiting for them to fully make it up. I fit see a man around 19-22 years old Walking up in a black sweatshirt, Black Dress pants, and a mask with black stuff oozing out of the eye sockets. I do not know if it's real or not. He makes it all of the way up the stairs So then I take my shot and shot him in the leg, He grunts with pain. I slowly get out of the closet and aim the gun at him, Yelling at him asking why he was in my house!

????? POV-
I'm walking up the stairs I see a closet up ahead of me, I'm not that amazed by it. So I try to walk but I soon get shot in the leg. I grunt in fucking pain CAUSE IT HURT LIKE A BUTT CHEEK ON A STICK!
I look up through my mask see a girl 19-20 years old looking at me aiming a 10mm Pistol at me that bitch shot me! She has h/c and it's h/l, Her eyes are e/c She's actually really pretty.
Jack shut the fuck up your supposed to kill her not fall in love with her!
She yelled at me asking why I was her her house, I said I was hungry. She asked what for.
I went silent she asked me again and I said kidneys. She looked confused. She asked me why I ate them. I said there the only thing I could eat. She looked at me and helped me up and took me to a bathroom she grabbed a First aid kit and patched me up with it, It fucking hurt like an ass, But it had to be done.

Y/N POV-I asked him why he ate kidneys, He said it's cause it's the only thing he could eat. So I helped him up and led him into my bathroom. I grabbed the first aid kit under the sink and patched him up. I could tell he was keeping a brave face on, cause I knew I was hurting him, once I was done I said that I was sorry for shooting him. He said he was sorry for Breaking into my house. he's lucky I have 4 kidneys down in my basement I told him to follow me and he did- where you might ask on coarse...We went to my basement!

?????-She Said she was sorry for shooting me, I said I was sorry for Breaking in. She had thought for awhile and then she said "follow me" and I followed her we went to a basement and when we got in there were two dead bodies on the fucking
Ground-DEAD- I asked her if she killed them she said "yes" I was surprised, so she said I could have the kidneys I was Soo hungry so I said thank you like four times and dug in. She watched me with what I was doing with my scapel. I made an incision on both of the bodys and grabbed the lovely peices of meat! I ate one and asked her if she wanted one. She thought for a moment and said "sure why not!" I was surprised She ate a huge chunk and said it's tasted good so we ate the kidneys together in Silence......

Oml this took forever I hope you guys like this new story? What do you think?
Comment down below and vote please thank you guys love you!!!❣️💓 *957 words*