↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ✗

Start from the beginning

Although Leo is a big buffed out guy like Owen, the latter does scare him. After all, one is an assistant, the other is a dinosaur trainer. Averting his eyes from Owen, Leo glances down at Katherine; who was ringing out hee wet hair. "Kat, you are thirty minutes late."

       Being the top best dinosaur trainer on the island does pay off, especially working with meat eaters and so many of them, you tend to get a lot better benefits then almost any job in the world — I mean, that is if you can survive that long. Seeing that she has very little time to do things, she needed someone to help her with her busy schedule and keep her on track. And Owen isn't exactly the best help. Therefore, Claire Dearing set her up with a man who used to be in law enforcement, hence Leo's buff body. Now why he chose to be an assistant / body guard rather over a security guard here, she didn't understand. But hell , she was beyond grateful for him. He helps out witn almost anything and everything. At the cages, meetings, shows, making sure she doesn't sleep in; you name it.

Every day, her routine consists of the same thing. At 9:00am; there's training for the new hybrid dinosaur. Well one dinosaur now, since Alaska ate her sister, Everest. She trains the Indominus Rex until 12:00pm. At 1:00pm; there's the T-Rex training for Rox. At 1:10; there's the first feeding, at 1:45pm; there's the second feeding, 2:10; is the third feeding, and at 3:45pm; it's the last T-Rex feeding. After the last feeding and until 4:00pm; it's training. The training and feeding for the T-Rex is open to the public, now that Rox is well trained. If anything, the training is just for the tourists and kids. At 5:00pm; she has to train the velociraptors. She trains and feeds them with Owen until 7:30pm. Pretty set schedule. Easy to remember. But if you're anything like Katherine, it'll still be difficult to manage being on time for everything.

          Hence why she's late now.

          Once all of that's done, she could do whatever she wants. She gets payed a great about of money in an hour, considering she works with such dangerous animals. Besided almost working every day; the weekends she has more freedom. Whether she wants to work or not ( majority times she does because she loves her children )  If she doesn't go in, for the t-rex shows, they usually just put a goat in the padlock and Owen will feed the Raptors, he literally lives at the raptor cage.

        Furrowing her eyebrows, Katherine glances over her shoulder to look at the clock on the wall, her eyes widening. "Holy shit! It's ten o'clock and I'm not even ready!"

              Leo shakes his head, mostly at the procrastinating girl in front of him. "I'll cover for you. Hurry up and get ready."

              "I owe you one." She gives him a small smile to which he returns. Rushing past Owen, she rushes to her room to take a quick shower, just so she didn't feel and look like a wet dog.

            Now, despite Katherine always being late and all over the place, she does tend to be pretty quick when it's time to leave. As soon as she was told she was late, she quickly finishing getting ready. Consistentimg of showering, doing some mascara, changing, and slipping on shoes. Hooping on one foot to slide her foot into her last shoe, her hands grab onto the keys that was resting on a small corner table.

Walking out, she noticed Owen working on his motorcycle, which didn't surprise her whatsoever. That's like his second baby, the raptors his first. She bends down, placing her soft lips on his cheek. "Bye Owen, I'll see you later." She pulls away and he smiles up at her, words choking in the back of his throat. He was startled — too startled for the sudden kiss she gave him