Jack's Birthday

So bre posted a photo of me and Jack cuddling and sleeping together. She posted it on Instagram. I was getting mad but I shooked it off like no big deal.

Breanna1201:  aww look at these two cutiessss❤😣 atheinaparis15 and jackaverymusic (pretend it Athenia and jack) Liked by:  atheinaparis15, jackaverymusic and 673,938 others

Liked by:  atheinaparis15, jackaverymusic and 673,938 others

Comments:

Atheniaparis15: this is soooooo cute but why?
Breanna1201: because it's cute
Jackaverymusic: aww babes is cute😍❤
fan1: look at them two! I ship!
hater1: he can do wayyyyyy better
fan2: SHIP!

*Time past*
Athenia's POV:
Jack went back to the why don't we house so me and bre make him a birthday party surprise. He is now 19 and he doesn't know that today is my birthday as well. I texted him is he was busy and I needed to tell him something.

Athenia♥: hey baby guess what?
Jack🍲: what is it?
Athenia♥: so.i didn't tell you this but today is my birthday. It's okay of you didn't get me anything because it wasn't my fault for telling you. And are you busy?
Jack🍲: awww baby happy birthday and I'm not busy at all today
Athenia♥: okayyy good.
Read 3:30 p.m.m

So jacks birthday party was at 6 and I only have like 2 hours to get it done. Ugh I can't wait to see his face. I got him something that I hope he likes. I bought him a new skateboard that has checkers underneath of it and was of course black up top. I also bought him some clothing from his favourite brands (Gucci and Calvin Klein). I even bought him some new shoes which were high tops and vans. Today is gonna be a great day.

Jack POV:
I knew today was Athenia's birthday because Bre told me. It's great being friends with your girlfriends friend because she tells you about your girlfriend. So I bought her new clothing. It was some skinny jeans and shirts plus hoodies. I bought her some knee high boots and vans.  I love her soooooo much. And I bet she forgot that today was our 5th month anniversary.

Back to Athenia's POV:
So it's five o'clock already and he came over. Me and bre and the boys hid. When he walked in it was dark. We all jumped and turn the lights on say 'surprise'. He had this shocked face on. He was so cute. We had cake and pizza it was finally time to open presents.

*Time passes*
So the last present was mine. As he opened it I was worried he wasn't gonna like them. He opened up the smaller box which was the clothing and shoes . "Awwwww" he said. "There's one more thing" as a replied smiling. I gave him this big box and he opened it. He started to smile and cried. He loved it soo much and I was happy.
It was time for me to open my presents.
I opened Bres and it was amazing. It was a photo of me and her as little kids and it had a cute qoute on it. Then I pulled out a Why Don't We shirts.

 Then I pulled out a Why Don't We shirts

I love them soon much

I love them soon much. Lastly was jacks. I opened it and it had some cute clothing and cute shoes. He got some clothing that he had so we could match. Then I pulled out this cute letter. My heart melted and I smiled and gave him a kiss.

The day was over with and everybody went home besides jack. He stayed the night. We both fell asleep together in my bed watching netflix.

A/N: Hey guys it's Jack's birthday and he's finally 19! Happy birthday Jack Robert Avery! Anyways I hope you liked this and see you tomorrow! And I'm sorry of this chapter was shorter than the other.