19. Wings

-No ones POV-

Jimin woke feeling very very little today. And to make it worst, the bed was empty. He began to whimper abit and buried his face into the sheets. He began to cry out incoherent words. Just then Jungkook popped in after hearing Jimins cries. "Baby whats the matter?" He asked realizing Jimin was little right now. But Jimin had regressed further into little space this morning. So he looked up with his big eyes and pouty lips, making grabby hands at Jungkook. Jungkook realizing that he wanted to cuddle called out to Taehyung, to join them. Taehyung climbed into bed and grew confused watching Jimin grab at his shirt. "Cuddle him Tae." Jungkook whispered and once Taehyung scooted closer, Jimin clung to him.

The three cuddled until Jimins breathing calmed and he stared up at Taehyung. "Is my baby all better?" He whispered. "Nu uh...Minnie feel yucky Uncle." Jimin said back. And the two notice his body felt very warm. "Take the blankets off, I think he has a fever. Check his forehead." Jungkook as pulled the blankets away. "He feels hot, Ill run to the store for medicine. Ill call Yoongi." As soon as Yoongis name left Taehyungs lips, Jimin began to cry out. "Y-yoo...wan...pweese!" He cried out. "I kmow baby, Tae will het him. Come lets get you changed."

-Jungkooks POV-

I went to find a T-Shirt from my drawers for Jimin to wear. I attempted to put the shirt on but he shoved away and cried. "Nu uh!" He pouted. Okay, Ill get a new shirt for him. "Kooks? Why is he crying?" I turn to say Taehyung with a bag. "He doesnt like our shirts. But he needs to wear something." I answered after tossing the shirts to the side. "Minnie? Baby look." I turn to watch Taehyung grab a large shirt from Yoongis drawer. "Y-yoonie." Jimin sat up and made grabby hands to it. Finally we dressed him. "Wheres Yoongi?" I whispered once Jimin was busy cuddling with Yoongis shirt. "Hopefully on his way." He said back.

-Yoongis Pov

I tried to save all of my work and gather my things quickly. He needs you. I ran out to my car. "Tae?" I said once I got into the house. Taehyung was making a soup from what I could tell. "H-hyungie? Minnie feels yucky." I heard Jimin say in a cracked voice, I felt my heart break at the sight of him. "I know baby, Yoonie will take care of you." I said softly earning a soft giggle. "Come baby, lets get you in the bath to help cool you down." I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. "Nu uh its cold Daddy." He whined after dipping his toe in. "Its to help you, your body is too hot." I explained besides it was a bit warm. "C-can Daddy bath wif Minnie? Pweese dun wan to be awone." He pouted with his big eyes. I nodded and removed my clothes but kept my underwear on.

After a few minutes of us sitting in the water, Taehyung told us his soup was done. "Can we cuddle Dada? 'M so cold now." Jimin whispered as I dried his body. I pecked his nose and face a few times. "S-stop Daddy..dun wan to make you feel yucky too." He giggled. "I wont bub, come lets put this on and go eat that soup." I said to him before leading him to our room. I went to get his bowl and when I came back, Jimin was fast asleep. "Minnie? Soup is done." I said softly hopefully he would still be awake. " 'm sweepy Dada..'m not hungy now." He whispered I chuckled before taking his soup back. I climbed into bed and cuddled him.

*Time Skip*

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed but I heard faint talking. I walked to the kitchen but I finally heard the conversation clearly. "Minnie is so happy Yoonie." I peeked into his toy room and he was sitting on one of the legs of the elephant I bought him. "I hab a Daddy t-that loves me. A-and buys Minnie pwetty things. Like you Yoonie. D-dun tell but your my most favoritest ever." I smiled at him and his conversation. He held his face to the elephants lips as if it was whispering to him causing him to gasp cutely. "Nu uh he loves me! He wont do that." He said proudly. "My Daddy is the pwettiest, h-he looks like a pwince! Ooh that makes me his pwincess, wight?" I chuckled at his cuteness.

But my cover was blown because Jimin ran up to me. "Daddy! Minnie wan to play wif Daddy pweese?" He squealed. "But we have to do it with the doors closed. Yeah thats how I saw it." I tilted my head in confusion but closed the door. Just then I was pulled to the floor. "C-can I tell you a secwet Daddy?" He whispered in my ear after climbing onto my lap. "I think Uncle Kookie is a wittle too." I looked at him and he looked serious. "Why do you think that?" Oh boy was I in for an unexpected ride. "Minnie needed to pee last night a-and I wen. But when I came back to Hyungie." He paused and moved off my lap.

He leaned back before continuing. "Minnie tought Uncles were 'urting because I heard sounds from there woom." Oh no. "A-and I heard Kookie say "Daddy" to Tae ober an ober again. They were playing a game I think." He finished and I tried to explain that it wasnt the same thing. But then he insisted on playing the game. AKA he wants to have sex. "Pweese, Kookie told Tae it felt good! I wan to try pweese." He pleaded over and over. Well, lets just say he went back to sleep upset with me. I wont do it when hes little.

---

Yay update! Well I posted a Q&A, lets try something new!! Go post questions on it, Ill post the answers on Friday! Entertain your poor author lol jk