chapter 1 arriving...

The plane had just landed and i got my lugage and waited for my brother to collect me. My parents had told me to move here with my brother so he cant find me. I am still scared i always am but i always put on a brave face. I don't really have another choice.

I wait for another five minutes until my brothers car came into view. He came out and ran to me amd gave me a hug i hugged him back. It had been way to long since I had last seen him.

"hey sis i missed you" he said to me

" hey i missed you to more than you can imagine" i replied.

my brother is 19 years old he had blonde hair like me and blue eyes. he is really good looking if i must say so but he always plays with girls. Typical bad boy. But I still love him, because he is always their for me.

"let me get you bags and you go sit in the car"

"ok"

He got my bags and put them in the trunk then he got in and then we were off. We were having normall conversations with each other and eventully i driffed of to sleep...

(one hour later)

... i felt someone lift me up from my seat i started to stir and open my eyes but the sun was to bright so i just closed them again. Next minuet i was gently placed onto a lovely soft bed. i snuggled into it amd said thankyou to my brother he said your welcome and he will wake me up later.

After a few more hours of sleep I eventually got up my self and saw that my bags were all set on the floor. I stretched and started to unpack my things. My room was nicely decorated it was purple mixed with bit of pink and grey i had a walk in closet and i had a bathroom as well. I had a desk table and chair to the side of the room and on the other side i had a tv with a sofa and been bags next to it. My bed was placed in the middle. All together my room was the best, better then the one at home anyway. After i was done i went in the bathroom and had a shower. I changed into my jean shorts and my pink baggy top, i slipped on my white converses and i went to go see where jake was (my brother). I walked out and there was a long corridor i went past a few rooms amd finally found my way downstairs. The house was bigger then i expected,which is a good thing.

Once i got downstairs i saw jake sat on the sofa watching tv. He noticed me coming and said "hey there sis did you sleep well"

"yep i slepped like a baby"

He chuckled and patted the seat next to him i say down.

"i orded some pizza it should be here soon"

as if on time my tummy rumbled.

" good because i am starving"

We watched skme tv and then the door bell rang jake wemt to go get it and he came back with pizza and chips in his hand. He placed them on to the table and we ate and watched more tv.

Hours later i started getting sleepy again i had to start my new school tomorrow so i had to get up early i said good night to jake and went upstairs to my room. I got changed into my night clothes and brushed my teeth before tying my hair and went to bed. Before i went to sleep i thought about how tomorrow at school will be and i driffed of to sleep with that thought in my head.