Chapter 1

Though not many can notice her, those who could would stop in their tracks and marvel at the sight before them

Though not many can notice her, those who could would stop in their tracks and marvel at the sight before them. Yes, she has a low presence but that doesn't stop her beauty to shine through. A bishojou some would call her because of her appearance, starting with her unique light blue hair too her blue doe like eyes that you can get trapped in. To add to this was her petite figure making her look more like a fragile doll.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuki, Zero... I called you both here because I want you to show the transferee around" The esteemed Headmaster of the Cross Academy... Kaien Cross who was also Tetsuna's uncle pranced around the office, happy that he will be able to see his niece again.

Yuki who was watching her adoptive father prance around sweat dropped, whoever this transfer student might be interested Yuki. It was rare for Kaien to get excited over a simple person to transfer to his school.

"Who exactly is that person" Zero a tall young man with silky silver hair, snowy-white skin and lavender eyes asked. Based on the Headmaster he had a sinking feeling on what it might be... and that would be a vampire. 

"That would be me, his niece" Suddenly a monotone voice entered the room. Yuki and Kaien screeched at the voice while Zero calmly turned to the one beside him. The girl in question had light blue hair and blue doe like eyes. 

Zero would actually be surprised as well at her sudden appearance but he had sensed her when she walked in the room and it was also hard to miss her scent... it curiously smelled like vanilla somehow. Zero would be lying if he said that she was ugly, actually it was the opposite because she was really beautiful. But he wasn't going to tell them that now would he. 

"When did you come?" Yuki, who was still frazzled shouted at the girl

"I was here the whole time" She mumbled and watched them with interested eyes. Tetsuna didn't know that her Uncle had adopted this students as his own, curiously Kaien had also decided to adopt a vampire. Tetsuna wasn't stupid she was great at observing people and the guy to her left was suspicious, how had he known that she was already in the room without Tetsuna making herself known. Then there was also the tattoo that she could see placed on his neck, long ago it was used on Level E vampires to tame them and prevent them from killing or harming humans. 

"-COUGH- Anyway as she had said, this is Kuroko Tetsuna my niece. And starting from today she would be attending day class with you" Kaien cheerily said 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the meeting with Kaien the three started heading their way to the Sun Dormitory to show Tetsuna where her room would be located. Though as the three walked you could sense the awkwardness floating around them, well actually Yuki was the only one being awkward since she wasn't used to being quiet around Zero. Tetsuna on the other hand paid no attention to the other two and preferred the serenity.

Yuki looked between Zero and the Headmaster's niece before deciding to speak the break the uncomfortable silence. 

"So... do you know the secret of the Night Class? " She asked hesitantly and immediately Zero threw a glare at her for bringing it up.

Tetsuna looked at Zero first who was sporting a glare then to Yuki who was looking at her in nervousness before giving a blank answer. "What secret"

"E-eh, never mind then" Yuki waved her hand frantically, if she didn't know maybe it was for the best. Tetsuna hummed and observed the girl's frazzled look, she must be stupid for asking such a question. Of course Tetsuna knew, for God's sake her Uncle was a vampire hunter as well as her parents. That was why they were absent for most of the time, it would also be useful to play the clueless niece. In Tetsuna's opinion, her knowing the Night class were vampires meant that she had to become a Prefect, she didn't like that it was simply too tiring.