species;werewolf, witch

species;
werewolf, witch.
daughter of bonnie bennett and tyler lockwood.

likes;
— damon salvatore.
— sex.
— donuts.

dislikes;
— lying, liars.
— klaus mikaelson.
— people who crave attention,
and do things for attention.

habits;
— never believing a word.
— starting fights.

status;
single.

other;
she currently lives with damon salvatore.

backstory;
whilst emilia had no mother to connect with, for she had died giving birth to elijah, her twin brother. she neither had a father to connect with, as he was occupied with her brother, doing werewolf things that she hadn't had yet.
at first, she practiced magic on her own, finding all of her mothers old spell books and doing all she could. when an immortal being swooped into her life, with the name of damon salvatore. she came quite fond of him and they bonded, and soon she began to spend most days at his house. he even let her rummage through old books, and he even told her stories about her mother, or who he called, "bon bon." you could say he nearly raised her, but that wouldn't be quite right. because damon had no idea how to raise anyone or anything. he certainly did teach her many, many life lesson, tricks and all. and you could even say that damon, who was heartless, cold, and selfish, had actually come to love emilia. and you could then say, emilia, who is also rude and cruel, because of damon's doing and teachings, has come to love damon as well. they were a well matched pair. both cruel to others, while they can connect with only each other.
although, when emilia was fifteen years old, she triggered her werewolf curse. she was out with damon and he was currently on one of his killing sprees, and while someone was attempting to stab damon, she made a move first and killed them. she was well trained in combat to say the least.