Ten

Moondust-
Chapter 10!

Dear Bill,

Hey Bill. How have you been? This is a little hard for me, but this is the last letter I will be writing to you. Thank you for giving me the joy of writing all about the little goofball I love. Since this is my last letter to you, Bill, I think it's time you know my exact feelings.

Bill, I love you. I love you more than I love myself. Bill, I fell in love with you when we were thirteen. Here we are now, sixteen year olds and I'm still madly in love with you. Bill, thank you for being here for me when even my parents weren't and for execpting me for who I am. Thank you for helping me find who I am. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you for making me laugh until milk came out of my nose. Thank you for playing video games with me and for letting me clean your room and for welcoming me into your home like it was my own.

It felt more like home than my house ever felt.

Bill, thank you for being my home. I felt safe when I was with you and I will always be grateful for that. Bill, you will always own my heart, and you will always be my home.

Bill, I want you to know how loved you are, so I'm going to write why I love you.

1. You are so sweet and kind-hearted.
2. Your smile lights up the whole world.
3. You put everyone before yourself.
4. You never gave up after Georgie.
5. Your stutter is beautiful, although you hate it. It's a key part of you.
6. You have the cutest little dinples.
7. Your eyes are so beautiful. I can't count how many times I've gotten lost in them. You just stared back. I felt a connection, and I hope you did, too.
8. You have the best personality in the world.
9. You would do anything for someone in need, even if it means you get hurt.
10. Your hair is so cute and soft, just like you.
11. You are you.
Of course, there are many more reasons, but this is just a sum of it.

Bill, remember how in the fifth letter I wrote to you I said I don't know what to do about my feelings? Well I finally know. Bill, I can't get in the way of you and Beverly any longer. You mean the world to me, Bill Denbrough, and I want nothing more than for you to be happy. So, I will be leaving. But I'll still be with you spiritually, Bill! Along with me, my love for you with be buried. I am so scared, Bill, but it'll be worth it in the end because you'll be happy. Bill, I decided that I will give you these letters. You deserve to know how I felt. If I have a funeral, please read this letter. Just this last one, please. I want everyone to know that I love you, Bill Denbrough.

As I sign off, I just want you to know that you mean the world to me, Bill. Please, never stop smiling.

I swear that I will always love you, William Denbrough.
-Your friend,
Stanley Uris