Chapter Two

As the lunch period ended and the students of U

As the lunch period ended and the students of U.A. hurried back to their classes, Todoroki walked with Midoriya and his small group of friends as they all talked and laughed animatedly with one another. The heterochromic eyed boy decided to quietly observe the trio's interaction. As he watched, Midoriya had a heart-warming smile plastered on his face as his glimmering, emerald eyes were glued on to his friends, watching Uraraka laugh loudly at Iida as he frantically moved his arms in a robotic manner. The red and white haired boy felt his finger twitch and a slight pain in his lip as he bit it quite roughly. He really wanted to grab Midoriya's attention, especially since he deemed it appropriate as the greenette had Todoroki's attention constantly. But he has to wait for the perfect opening.

'I wish I could just steal you away, and show you what you get for ignoring me Midoriya~' Todoroki's soft teal and lively grey eyes flashed as he thought of so many countless ways of grabbing his attention--a soft, passionate kiss, a quick grasp on his fine ass, or even pressing him against the corridor wall and claiming him with a hickey or two. Just the thought of doing these things made Todoroki excited, in more ways than one

As quickly as Todoroki got lost in his thoughts, he broke free as he heard the greenette call out to him. "U-um, Todo-kun, where are you going? The classroom is right here." Midoriya had a hand covering his face as he struggled to keep in the urge to laugh his heart out at the stoic boy, but as utter embarrassment dawned on the red and white haired hero, his reaction was priceless to Midoriya. 

Processing the words his freckled crush spoke, his whole face turned into a bright, cherry red as he felt his world crashing down on him. 'This is not how I wanted to grab his attention for fucks sake!' Todoroki dug his face into his elbows as he felt blood rushing to his ears, hiding his embarrassment from Midoriya. But as embarrassed as he was, he couldn't stay hidden for long as his body froze when he heard the sweetest melody, making his mind melt into a puddle of gibberish. 

"Todo--" Midoriya gasped, trying to speak through his bubbling laughter, "Yo-You look like a--" Midoriya muffled his words and giggles with a loud "SMACK!" as he slammed his palm against his mouth, not wanting to embarrass himself and Todoroki with the words he was going to say. 'That was too close, he would of surely hated me if I told him, the strongest student in our class, that he looked like a--' The greenettes thoughts were interrupted as an ice cold hand was wrapped around the wrist of the arm that is covering his mouth. Midoriya's emerald eyes widen as he looked up in Todoroki's glistening eyes fearfully, 'Shit...'   

Midoriya made a huge mistake. He should have never looked into Todoroki's breathe-taking orbs--as he always got lost in them. But what took Midoriya by surprise was the apparent emotions present on the stoic boys face. Todoroki had a devilish smirk displayed on his light pink lips as his eyes flashed a wicked storm of emotions--this made something deep inside the greenette stir alive as heat flushed his freckled cheeks.