Chapter One

"A-are you sure this is ok?"

"Does it matter? After all, you're mine."

Flip.

"B-but we're both..."

"Shh, it's ok. Like I said before, you're mine."

Flip.

"A-alright then, I guess we can...ah!"

Flip.

"Hana, are you still awake? Don't tell me you're reading those comics in bed again. You have school tomorrow you know."

"Shoot." Hana closed her manga and put it back under her bed. "And I was just getting to the good part," she muttered.

"Hana, I mean it. Go to bed now."

"Alright, alright, I'm going to bed, mom!" Hana turned off her lamp and burrowed under her blankets. Comics, huh. She thought to herself. For one it's manga. For two, it's some hardcore BL stuff. A fujoshi like me has to keep up her reputation. I need to finish this series before Mei anyways, or she'll never let me hear the end of it.

Hana rolled over. I have that project I have to do in class today, too. This is gonna suck. 

So, with thoughts of her school project and yaoi stuck in her head, Hana drifted off to sleep.

"Ah, no, stop! You're going to make me... ah!"

Hana turned off her alarm clock and sat up. Yay, it's monday. She got dressed and went downstairs.

"Oh, you're going to be late!" Hana's mother was bustling around the kitchen, setting toast and eggs on the table. "Hurry up and eat, Hana."

Hana scarfed down her breakfast and stuffed her things into her bag. "Well, I'm off!" she yelled as she ran out the door.

As always, Mei was waiting for Hana at the street corner. "Hey!" she said.

Hana smiled. "Hi."

"Hana, did you know that the ice skating anime you showed me is getting a season two?"

Hana nearly choked on her own spit. "What!?"

Giggling, Mei said, "April fools!"

"Why you..." Hana chased Mei down the path. "I completely forgot that it was April first!"

The two girls laughed, without a care in the world. They almost didn't notice what was going on behind them.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!"

The girls turned around, and saw someone speeding down the road in a motorcycle.

"What in the world is..." Hana didn't even have time to finish her sentence before the motorcycle veered off the road and towards the girls. Mei screamed.

"Why won't these bleeping breaks work?" The man on the motorcycle yelled.

This can't be happening, thought Hana. I haven't even finished reading my manga. She subconsciously pushed Mei away. I never got the chance to go on a date yet. The motorcycle came closer. I can't die. The motorcycle hit Hana, sending her flying down the path.

"Hana!" Mei was screaming and crying at the same time.

"Holy sh*t." Said the man. "I'll call the hospital!"

Hana's vision grew blurry. "Mei? Why are you crying? What's all this red stuff?"

As everything faded to black, Hana thought this is the worst April fools prank ever.