username: Since when is cali water that still? she really is the electric siren

tomholland2013: dang

i_yeeted_tom: FUCK
username: wait is this happening
liliastans: I CANT BREATHE
username: Just fuck already
username: ^
username: the cutest couple EVER
username: Nothing but respect for MY spiderman

username: I think they've already been dating and they're just playing us

username: Everything in this photo is beautiful

username: she is seriously goals

username: I LOVE YOU

username: Shark

zendaya: prettyyyyyy

username: mom? is that you?

username: Lol she has no tits :/

username: and why is that important??

username: cutie pie

username: I love this girl

• • •

lilia shut her phone off, setting it back in her bag once she had enough of reading comments. they always made her smile, despite the rude comments, which she simply tried to ignore. she wanted to enjoy the rest of her afternoon at the beach, knowing it would be the last relaxing moment for a while. she absolutely loved her job, but being able to take a break and sit back was refreshing.

she watched her cast mates, whom she also had the privilege of calling friends. bailee, froy, harrison, tony and katherine were playing frisbee, running across the sand and kicking it up. zendaya, nathalie, and jacob were wading off the coast looking for shells in the still water. tom had left to go get something to drink, and lilia was laying on her towel, soaking up as much sunshine as she possibly could.

she couldn't have painted a better picture. she loved being there with her friends, and it saddened her that not all of them would be joining her on the press tour. tony, nathalie, katherine and froy would all be staying behind, but the group had promised they'd all hang out as soon as the tour was over. now that editing was in the process, she knew she had a small break afterwards until the release month, and she intended on using it fully.

deep in her thoughts, she almost didn't notice the shadow approaching her, and it took the clearing of a throat for her to look up and see tom standing over her. she smiled at the two soda cans in his hand, and she patted the spot on the towel next to her. he sat down right beside her, handing her one of the cans. he felt his heart thump a little bit harder whenever he was close to lilia, and she felt as if her stomach was doing somersaults.

they cracked open the cans and clinked them together, smiling and muttering 'cheers' before taking a sip. lilia kept her eyes on her friends, enjoying watching them, admiring how happy they all seemed. yet, tom's gaze couldn't stay away from lilia for too long. every minute or two, his eyes were flicker back over to her, and he tried not to grin. he loved how at peace she looked, and so he wrapped his arm around her body, pulling her closer to him while he thought no one was watching.