Welcome back. Chapter one.

I walked down the street I've seen twenty thousand times before.  The birds chirping, leaves rustling, and the best thing...hearing Lottie play outside with phoebe . 

"Aria! Over here! Wanna play ball?"   Lottie waved for me to come over.

"Uh...DUH!" I walked over and satori my backpack down in the grass.

Thank the lord it was almost summer just two more days. Then I get to see my bestfriend which I haven't seen in two years. Oh yeah my bestfriend? He's Louis.  Louis Tomlinson. 

Phoebe then pegged the ball at my face when I was completely out of it. "ah shit!" I screamed grabbing my face. 

"oh my...Aria I'm soo sorry!" I then tackled her and then we all went inside to grab a drink.   

"Hi Mrs.Johanna" I smiled.

"Sweetie! I haven't seen you in forever! Just when your outside! Or with the girls.  Are you totally excited for boo to come home in three days? I know we are". The sound of her voice made me realize how much I miss the old times.

"yes! I miss him do much! I can't stand not doing our Friday night rituals with you guys!"  

Your probably wondering what that is right? Well every Friday night I would for sure, have a sleepover with Lou. Then his whole family and I would roast marshmellows. One night though, me and Louis snuck off and kinda..made out. haha, but no one knows that except me and Lou.

"oh I know, but I have something that will cheer you up! He bringing his friends with him. They are all single... If you know what I mean. So tell me do you have a boyfriend?" oh gosh I could talk to this women about anything. 

"Uhh no I kinda still like someone else.." Yes if you havent guessed i liked Louis.  

"Oh Oh Oh spill the beans"  Johanna winked.  I smiled and shook my head no.

DING-DONG. 

"honey well you get that for me?" she said taking a sip of her coffee

"sure". 

I got up from my seat and walked over to the brown door.

"oh it might be the pizza, you can eat over if you would like to" J yelled. 

"ok"

I started to open the door slowly and- "oh my god... Your back.." the tears welled up in my eyes as I jumped on him and gave him a big bear hug.

Don't get me wrong me and Lou have both done 'things' with eachother that we can't tell anyone else.

"what is it sweety? Oh that's It, I forgot to give you the mone-holy crap. Louis! I missed you so much boo!" 

You could tell she was totally siked! ahh i love this.  

Behind him there stood the 4 cutest things ever.  Harry Styles. Niall Horan.  Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne.  

"ok mom, you can let me go now." Lou chuckled.  

After she let go of BooBear she said "Come on in, guys." 

"Alright" they all said in unison