Cleaning Procedures

❌ Smut!- Toys, light choking kink, rough sex ❌

I'm pretty bad at writing but here we go.

♡ Levi's PoV ♡

  "Alright brats, listen here and you listen good, because I'm only going to go over this twice, once now, and again along with a beating if you fail to do these simple cleaning tasks." I tched, looking at the new 105th scouting legion members. Most of them looked terrified, and the others seemed impassive; those people have seen far worse then one of my beatings or lectures.

  "Group One will be cleaning all the windows, inside and outside. Okumurua, Plissetsky, Katsuki, and Nikiforov you guys are group one. A member from the 104th will assist you, Bodt." The boys I pointed out all nodded and walked off to clean.

  "Group Two's job will be cleaning and tidying the stables, Midoriya, Bakugou, Lawliet, Yukio, you all are group two. Kirchstein will assist you." I saw Kirchstein roll his eyes and i had to resist tripping him on their way out of  the room.

"Group Three will consist of the remaining cadets here, and you all will be dusting and sweeping, Springer will assist you. Start down here."One of the kid's hands shot up, asking for permission to speak.

  "Yes, brat?" I amswered, annoyed.

  "What's the brunette going to be doing? He's the only one you didn't assign a task to." I tched and pinched my nose.

  "He's assisting me clean the captain's quarters, come on, Jaeger, let's get to work upstairs." I said nonchalantly.

  Eren followed me three paces behind, looking nervous as we've practiced before. This brat might act innocent and obeying towards his captain, but in secluded quarters, he's anything but innocent or obeying.

  We reached the top of the stairs and he pulled me into my office, slamming the door shut with his foot. He grabbed me roughly by the collar of my army jacket and kissed me passionately.  He trailed his hand down my arm and under my shirt, shrugging off his jacket in the process. Running his hand down my abs I felt a sharp rush of pleasure down my spine, causing me to shiver into the heated kiss. No way was this brat topping today.

  He pulled me over to bed sitting me down and leaving me in a sitting position with my legs spread, still fully clothed. He kneeled in front of me and slid my belt out of its loops and threw it to his side, and started to take off my straps and white jeans, teasingly looking up at me with his dangerously intoxicating carribean eyes.

  He stood up and roughly grabbed my chin, having me kiss him. I fluttered my eyes closed and let him enjoy his dominance for now, seeing as he so mistakenly thought I'd be bottoming.

  In two seconds flat, I found my arms tied behind me on my bedpost and gave him an 'if-you-dont-fucking-untie-me-right-now-I'll-end-you' look. He responded by sliding back on the floor and teasingly rubbed his mouth over my thinly clothed erection, making me bite back a gasp.

  He snapped my boxer waistband and pulled them down, exposing my member to the cold air, but heated atmosphere. He sucked on the tip lightly before slowly sucking me down to the hilt and then going back up, but I knew for a fact he could take more then that.

  I bucked my hips into his mouth, letting out a satisfied moan at my action and earning a smirk directed from Eren.

  I looked down on him and smirked,  since today, I wore an old leather belt, I knew for a fact I could snap this belt in an instant, but I'd let him have his fun.

  He continued deep throating me as I let out small grunts and groans from the pleasure my throbbing member was receiving. I got bored of this and tapped Eren with my knee, signaling him to look up at me. He looked at me in confusion, and I smirked cockily at him.