rant 2

...okay I know this is a really random but I need to express these.

I always wonder how this generation just keep getting worse each year. And this maybe be my personal encounter on it, but people just suck! Like example the internet, it used to be such a positive and weird place. It was the time when the og youtubers only had a couple thousand subscribers, where memes and weird videos are shown, and most importantly the amount of cats there are within! But now it's all, yt scandals, tea, stupid people doing stupid things, memes that can kill you, the "challenges", and worst of all, the new people using it. Don't get me wrong the majority of the new generation made the internet such a beautiful place like cute tumblr walls and pintrest, sharing cute new styles in fashion ,and lit songs made independently. But the other part of those people are, insensitive, rude, blind people who don't know boundaries in things they do. Take for example the Paul brothers (Jake Paulers and Logang pls don't attack me) Logan, personally, seems like a chill guy. He is nice and sweet (enough) to be slightly bearable to handle. At the time, he seemed to be just a hyper adult who likes taking risks and has a nice sense of humor. The things happened like the VidCon incident, the video that shall not be named in the year 2018 and the arrogant, rude, non-sensicle performance during the conference between the match of KSI, Dedgy (sorry if the spelling is wrong), Jake and himself. And finally Jake... Do I have to say anything??? Jake is just flat out stupid. Like I appreciated the nice side of him but it's overpowered by his bad one. He wrecks a house in which costs a lot of money like it was nothing, sets fire to stuff, being so childish that I'm surprised he can even live by himself, and acting like a damn idiot in the same match conference. Like where is a shred of professionalism in this guy? And not to mention that both Pauls have such a young audience. No wonder these days people are eating tide pods. I worry for these people and I just pray the influencers these days know that they are called that way cause they influence a lot of people whether they like it or not.

Tell me what you think. Leave a comment if u agree or not with this statement. Sorry if this is offensive, pls tell me if it is so I can maybe change or unpublish this chapter.

Tnx for reading!