Chapter 3: "How was kissing Mary Jane or whatever her face is..."

Start from the beginning

                “Don’t test a man with needs,” he softly whispered in her ear. He was so quiet I almost didn’t him. Julia’s eyes widen as he pulled away from her with a smirk on his face. Huh, they both played each other, they need some cheering. So I clapped everyone gave me weird looks.

                “What are you doing?” Justin asked form the front. Think quick Lexi.

                “I saw a spider,” I told them. The truck came to a screeching halt. The girls and I all screamed. Fuck we’re all going to die! I really need to stop quick thinking.

                “Evacuation!” Jason yelled waving his arms above his head like a crazy girl trying to get a taxi in New York.  He yanked open the door jumping out I soon tumbled out after him. Luke was screaming like a little girl in the middle of the road. Thank god no cars where coming or else he would die. Luke let out another girly ear piercing yell. I remove my previous statement, Lord please makes a car appear out of nowhere and nail him.

                Once we were all out and done screaming or having a tantrum everyone nominated Henry to get the spider out of the car. Good luck finding it buddy. Henry grabbed a beer bottle that was on the side of the road and approached the car. They all held their breath in except me since I was the only one who knew the truth. Henry carefully looked around the car.

                “I don’t see it,” Henry confessed.

                “Luke’s girly screams probably scared it away,” Ta said grabbing her ears. Luke frowned but stuck his tong out at her.  He didn’t even deny it.

                “Where did you see it?” Henry asked me.

                “I don’t know ask Pikachu. Pikachu know everything,” I told them shrugging.  All of a sudden their eyes lit up like a five year old on Christmas morning.

                “There was no spider was there?” Jason asked. I slowly shook my head. They all sighed in relief except for Luke who still looked on edge.

                “Yo, Jace you still up?” a voice mumbled from the front. Probably Justin.

                “Yeah,” Batman replied with a tied sigh.

                “Are you capital of driving?” The voice asked sounding very sleepy.

                “Yea just pull over,” Batman ordered. I felt the truck turn than stop while Batman was trying to get out quietly but he ended up kicking my leg really hard.

                “Ow, “I hissed while grabbing my throbbing ankle. That hurt like a sun of gun.

                “Sorry Lexi,” Batman started than stopped, “What are you still doing up?” I could faintly see him narrowing his eyes at me.

                “Have you see how wide this floor is and how wide my body is. Those don’t add up for my favor,” I mumble letting out a yawn.

                “True,” He said with a half-smile. Holy mother of Teresa that smile would kill an army.  That army would have to be gay men or straight women. Oh shit I feel my vigina signals waking up.

                “Are you implying that I’m fat?” I asked appalled.

                “New topic,” Jace said.