Chapter 2: Batman and a wild creature is getting it on

Start from the beginning

                “You’re going to be living with us you don’t need money,” Spiderman grumbled.  All of us glanced at each other, our faces pale white.

                “You say what now!” Ta screamed. I sat frozen it on Batman’s lap.

                “We’re actually being kidnapped?” I asked my brows turning in.

                “You. Are. Living. With. Us. And. That. Is. Final. So yes, you’re kidnapped,” Spiderman repeated slowly and bluntly.     

                “No, no, no, no,” I mumbled under my breath.  Batman’s hands started to make comforting circles on my back. I flinched away from his touch and slid off his lap.

                “It’s not that bad,” Superman commented under his breath. Everyone stayed in the same place.  All of us girl sat frozen. This cannot be happening.

                “Ok let’s get this over and done with,” Ta said get off the floor and sitting on the seat that I am sitting on. “What is the plan?” My eye brows went up in shock. My brain could not resister that she actually agreed with him. 

                “You girls are going to get everything you can and we will create a distraction,” Captain America said while looking at all of us girl’s faces. Julia is biting her lip while Tatyana and mine faces remained blank.

                “Come on girls,” Julia said. We all nodded. I slid over Batman’s lap to get out. We all walked up to the gas station. “You know I have always wanted to rob somewhere,” Julia said with a serious face. I looked over at Julia before laughing at her.

                “Only you Julia, only you,” I said while smiling.

                “Wait! Where are we going to put all the food and pop?” Ta asked her eyes widening.

                “In our bra’s” Julia said while grabbing her boobs.

                “What is up with you and your boobs?” I asked trying to keep a serious face.

                “They’re so fluffy!” she screamed while running into the gas station. Ta and I shook our heads before walking into the gas station like mature people we are.

                “We need that, oh and this,” Ta said smiling. I nodded.

                “When are we going to try to escape?” Julia asked. I bit my lip then looked over to Tatyana.

                “Not now,” Ta said, “They’ll be expecting it.”

                “I don’t understand!” I heard voices float over to us. We all looked at each other and started to make our way to the emergency door.  Our arms are full and we are kicking the some of the food and pops. Yeah we are just that talented.

                “Do you want me to start this whole place on fire?!” one of the boys screamed. I couldn’t help the little smile that made its way to my face.

                As we exited the door a black truck was waiting. I froze; there is someone in the truck.

                “Busted!” Tatyana yelled getting ready to make a run for freedom.

                “Gurls!” our heads snapped to see a guy in the driver’s seat with brown hair and brown eyes. I raised my eye brows at him.

                “It’s me Superman!” He yelled. Damn Superman is hottie. “Let’s go!” he clapped his hand like that was going to make us move faster, I rolled my eyes and made my way over to the truck.  He hoped out of the truck and opened the door so we could dump all of our food and drinks in there.

                “Go, go, go!” shouted a deep voice behind us. My head snapped to see three attractive boys running towards us, I notice one was Batman. They reached us and jumped into the car. Ta is in the middle up front with Superman driving and Captain America in passenger. I am now on the floor.

                “Whooop!” shouted a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

                “Yeah buddy!” shouted Batman while pound his hands on the ceiling.

                “Which one are you?” Asked Julia.  

                “Spiderman a.k.a Luke,” he said while sending her a wink.

                “Henry,” shouted Superman.

                “Justin,” said a guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I’m guessing he was Captain America.

                “Jason,” Batman said, sending me a wink.

                “I like Batman better,” I told him winking.

                “Somebody should roll down the windows Batman and a wild creature is getting it on!” Tatyana shouted.  

                “Boing, boing!” Spiderman shouted while rolling his window up and down.

                “Shut up!” I yelled while smacking him in the knee. I could feel my checks turning red. I looked over to see Batman looking at me with a smirk while doing the worm with his eye brows. I rolled my eyes and smacked his knee at least trying to, since I was on the floor. It doesn’t give you much room to move, I hate the floor. Fuck, the floor knows how I feel about it. With my luck it’s going to rip open and let me fall to my death on the payment road. I can already here it taunting me now you got room bitch.

                “Fuck you all,” I growled snapping out of my thoughts. 

                “I knew you would come around,” Batman said grinning. 

* * *

The Boys >>>