Chapter One: Its official I've been kidnapped by fake Superhero's.

Start bij het begin

                "Her name is Car," I said with a nod.

                "Detention!" He shouted across the class room.

                "W-what?" I asked. Please do not repeat what I think I just hear.

                "Detention after school, room D312," Mr. James said before continuing to make us write down useless notes.  I'm fucked.

End of flash back ****

                For a month straight I had gotten hamsters (Yes real live hamsters.) and toy cars in my locker.  I still get shit about it and it was last year!  People need to learn to leave me alone; actually I have gotten less teasing after I snapped. I snapped out on the Queen Bee or Queen Bitch (Whichever one works for you.) and it was more embarrassing than making up that story.  She made me run into her in the hall and it went all down town form that.

                "Lexi!? Are you listening?" Mrs. Jay snapped at me. Why do teachers hate me? I groaned but looked at her in her unpleasant eyes.

                "Yes," I answered a little too quickly. She raised an eyebrow at me.

                "Really? What is the answer?" She asked with her wrinkled lips rising into a curl smile showing off her yellow teeth. My grandpa has better teeth than she does.  I bet her breath smells too. How can her husband kiss her? He most defiantly is not a dentist. 

                BEEEEEEP! The intercom intruded, a voice came on, "Students, teachers please do not worry or lock you doors. Batman, Spiderman, Superman, and Captain America will come to your classrooms. Teacher's if you lock your doors we will get in and do damage, extreme damages. Thank you for listening, Batman out."  The deep voice sent chills down my spine.

                "Batman sounds sexy," my other best friend stated. Tatyana has red long hair that goes to her waist. Ta is taller than me; well then again almost everyone is taller than me.  She doesn't give a shit about anything she was a good girl but after her parents got divorced and her dad wanting nothing to do with her; she started to act like a badass. Not that I'm complaining it's actually really entertaining at times.

                "I soooo agree," I told her nodding me head.

                "He is probably a fat and balled old man who thinks he has swag. Even though he doesn't know what that word means," Julia said while fixing her beach natural blond hair. Julia is stunningly pretty; she stands at 5'9 with blue eyes to die for while mine looked like chocolate shit. I felt dull compared to her, I stand at 5'4 and a half, I have hair that's dark brown but look black at times and my skin is naturally tan. I sighed.  

                "Miss. Devine, what is the answer the question," Mrs. Jay demanded like she didn't even hear the message over the intercom. I looked at the bored and groaned I had to take apart a sentence. This is horse shit. I slowly stood up and took a marker form the railing that's hanging off the white board.  

                "Miss. Devine will not be answering any questions," a deep voice commanded. My head shot over to the door only to see a man in a costume of Superman. I let out a little chuckle under my breath. The man looked to be 5'11 with a lean body type but he is muscular.

                "Who are you and what do you want!?" My oh so friendly teacher snapped.

                "Calm your tits," another deep, sexy voice that send chill down my back making me shiver joined in the conversation.   Mrs. Jay gasped I couldn't help but start laughing like a chicken with its head cut off.  But then again I probably looked like one too.