Prologue

Tetsuna frowned when she was done reading the letter her Uncle had given her, inside the letter contained the words she was dreading the most. Her Uncle had sent her a letter informing Tetsuna that her Uncle Cross would be picking her up so she could attend in the school he had created. Its not like she hated the man, it was just the idea of leaving her closest friends here while she goes away. 

It was currently their summer vacation and Tetsuna sighed, she was hoping to get a peaceful rest day but this letter had to come and ruin that for her. Standing up, Tetsuna left the house to meet with the boys for their usual game in a nearby court. Maybe she could tell them before they could play a game or two and hope that everything goes well.

TIME SKIP:

"I'm leaving" She stated bluntly and watched their different reactions. Those who were drinking actually choked, some narrowed their eyes at her, and one was crying about how her best friend was going to leave them.

"Oi Tetsuna, where did this come from" A tanned male snapped

"Apparently my Uncle found out I was living alone and wanted me to move into his school" She explained 

All of their reactions were the same, they were fuming with anger. How dare that 'Uncle' force Tetsuna to leave them. They all cared for her, like how a brother would care for his younger sister. So what if her parents weren't there to take care of Tetsuna, they were all there to fill in that role and they all did a good job for it. Making sure that she ate well and was healthy, hell sometimes they would sleep in her house so that she wouldn't feel lonely.

"Then... if you really are leaving how about we spend this last few days hanging out?" A certain red haired captain suggested and Tetsuna's mouth formed a small smile liking the idea of spending her last few days in Tokyo with her friends that she considered as family. The team all saw the smile and they all felt their heart clench at the though of her leaving so they were going to make sure she had the best time.

"Yes, I would like that" She beamed as tears pooled around her eyes, Aomine saw this and his eyes softened while at the same time pulling her into a tight hug

"Yes, I would like that" She beamed as tears pooled around her eyes, Aomine saw this and his eyes softened while at the same time pulling her into a tight hug. Out of all the Generations of Miracles these two were the closest since Aomine is her light. After awhile the rest eventually joined in and the hug turned into a group hug with Tetsuna in the middle.