Chapter 7 - Losing It

Start from the beginning

"No! I have the deed! So the Mystery Shack belongs to me! Now get out of my property!" Gideon shouted at all of you.

"Why you little-!"

"Daddy, bring it around the front." Gideon said to the walkie-talkie and turned around walking away.

"Don't worry guys. It's just part of the dream. We are going to wake up any second now. Right?... Right?..." Dipper said with a nervous smile on his face. The other's jaw dropped.

You felt the ground shaking a little and knew it was a machine causing it, you pushed them all out of the shack and into a clearing.

You all watched as the wrecking ball destroyed the sign saying 'Mystery Shack', Gideon took the shack. You all have nowhere else to go, but lucky Soos offered to let you all stay at his grandmother's house.

"You guys going ahead, I want to take a walk in the forest." you said and headed into the forest.

Soos gave you the address to the house they are staying so you told them to not worry about you, since you are an assassin and a legendary one as that.

You walked deeper and deeper into the forest, thinking and thinking, or more like having a conversation with your assassin self.

"You can always kill that little brat and then take the deed and the shack! Happy ending!"

"No! It isn't a happy ending!" you shouted into the forest.

"Why not? Kill them and the problem would be gone."

"I don't want to kill anymore, even if that person is Gideon."

"What? You're no fun. Killing is your soul purpose in life. It brings joy to you." you can hear your assassin self smirk and laugh evilly.

"The reason why I left was so that I don't need or want to kill anymore."

"Come on. Kill... Kill... Kill that poor soul..."

"No! No! No! Get out! Leave me be!" you shouted louder than before.

"Fine, but this isn't the last of me... you will go back to your old ways... one day... Its only a matter of time... till then, bye~" after that your mind and surrounds were silent.

You continued to walk further into the forest, you climbed up a tree and sat on a branch when you were at the middle part.

You can see a very nice calming scenery in front of you, you took a deep breath and closed your eyes.

You sat there for awhile, until. "I know you're there, no need to try." you said out loud but still closing your eyes.

"Awww... Well, I should have expected this much from a well trained assassin. Right?" a certain demon's voice rang through the quiet forest.

You opened your eyes to find that the colours have faded away, and a blonde 'human' in a golden tailcoat floating in front of you, smirking.

"Hi Bill. A golden tailcoat this time?" you asked crossing your arms.

"Huh? Oh." Bill looked down at his clothings and back at you, smiling. "You noticed."

"Last time was black... this time is gold..."

"Good memory."

"What do you want now? Deal? Or another defeat?"

"Oh come on. You know as well as I do, that I only let Pine Tree, Shooting Star and Question Mark to 'defeat' me because I don't want to hurt your new found friends." Bill said narrowing his eye and giving you his smirk.

"Ya, like that's the real reason. You just wanted to save them up for your plans later on, or, what was that famous quote?... Save the best for last?" you raised your eyebrow at him.

"What? Them? Best? HA! You must be joking!" Bill said and laughed loudly, he was hugging himself while he was still floating.

You rolled your eyes and jumped off the branch you were sitting on, and started to walk away from that laughing demon.

You heard the snap of a finger and Bill appeared in front of you, making you stop in front of him. You gave him an emotionless face. "You done playing around? I need to go-"

"Back to the pines?"

"Yes. What do you think?"

"Why though? Why not join up with me instead?"

"One, you're a demon, dream demon. Two, I just met you. Three, so far I don't trust you to be a good person."

"Like you're one to talk... Miss professional killer."

You immediately grabbed his neck and pinned him to a tree with force, your other hand grabbing a dagger from your pocket inside the jacket, you narrowed your eyes and stared at him like you were going to kill him on the spot.

"Looks... like I... crossed... the line alittle..."

"Ya, alittle..." you said and soften your stare then letting him go. You didn't make any eye contact with him, you just looked away after letting him go and stepped back a few steps.

"Well, if you do need any help at all... just... Just say my name... I'll be there." you nodded and saw the colours returning.

"Sorry..." you whispered softly and headed out of the forest to the address Soos gave you.

-In the mindscape-

"No, it's fine, I don't mind the pain..." Bill said as he watch you leaving the forest. "If you need me, I'll be there. To help in anyway. Even if it's to kill someone." Bill was back in his triangle form, he has always been keeping an eye on you.

Not all human child was like you, not even one. You were in a way special, unique to him, a demon. He had fun watching your life, and he is now as well.

"I wonder (Y/N), what will you bring... Joy? Or perhaps, Misfortune. To those who you hold dear... Either way, it won't affect me... but it will to you... My dear assassin, (Y/N)..." Bill said to himself while drifting of into the mindscape, hands behind his back and his black came floating along side him.