Elder Kelia

I couldn't believe that we were running so soon, but this isn't the first time we had to do this. The first time we had to run away from a place we once called home is the night we lost our father and my sisters mother.

----Flash back----

I was in my bedroom, drifting to sleep with the teddy father gave me and the ring I have just gotten for my birthday, its was a black diamond. I loved it so much. I was almost asleep until my sister started talking to me "get up, we have to go!" I heard the fear in her voice.

I got up grabbed my teddy bear and my ring. Father ran into my room,

"Kelia your safe! Thank you dear god, I have your sister right here. Let's go"

I rushed to my father and we ran outside into the back yard, it was beautiful the roses tulips and other flowers shined brighter in the night sky. We were almost out of the garden towards the forest, I heard footsteps behind us then I heard shots, I felt my father grip on my loosen. I turned and saw him on his knees, the pain in his eyes.

I ran to my father "father! No!!" I screamed. My sister grabbed me but i wrestled with her "No! Father! No!"

I saw my father look at us and with a faint voice told us "I love you girls, ill always be with you." I screamed once more at my fathers death.

My mind started to go blank and i felt myself lose control, I knew people were around us. I turned to grab my sister but something stopped me, I couldn't touch her. Is she gone? Did they touch her? I heard her voice 'I'm fine but please stop!' I heard a voice that wasn't mine respond "there's no way in hell I stop this power growing inside" a dark chuckle was heard. Was it me ? No it couldn't be. I felt myself grow stronger the darkness inside me was building up, I can't control it. The only thing I could do was scream out in the pain I felt for my father. I tried to speak "anastacia, put up the barrier to shield yourself" I felt her put it up and the dark side came out.

I felt every dark presence in my body, the adrenaline rush through me. When I awoke I felt like I saw a bright light, I saw it. It was our home, the place I grew up with my sister burning to the ground. 'Anastacia come out, I know you still have the barrier up.' I spoke

She came out but i knew she was drained I was too. I heard bushes rustle and I ran that direction

"Ana?"

"Ana is that you?"

Im scared what if I hurt her, I broke down onto my knees and began to cry, I don't want to lose her.

I looked down and saw a dead body, it was a man in a white and black uniform. They are the ones who attacked us took my father from me.

I heard my name being called "Kelia! Kelia! Where are you?"

I ran to the voice, and saw my sister in her cloak but her white dress underneath was ripped and dirty.

We hugged each other and i knew tears were in both our eyes.

"I love you" I spoke as the tears ran down my face

"I love you too. I promise we will never be apart again."

I grabbed her hand and we began to run again until we will find a new home. To start over, to be happy again.