Chapter 11- Damn Cat

Start from the beginning

"Ha. He's gonna be pretty pissed when he wakes up.... Oh, well~"

"THAT WAS AMAZING."

Ryu almost jumped at the sheer volume of Midoriya's voice.

"Ehh...?" Ryu sweat dropped.

"I had no idea you were so fast. No wonder you were able to catch Uraraka. But how did you know to come down here? You ran after him so fast. And then that wall jump! You were almost completely sideways while jumping off of the wallsIcouldbarelyseeyouandyoupredictedallofKacchan'smovesIreallyneedmynotebookwhile allofthisisstillfreshinmymemory. Let's see, how did that thing with your hand go.....?"

Ryu deadpanned. "M-midoriya.... it wasn't really that impressive... I could predict his moves because I was watching your battle with him before. And Bakugou wasn't thinking clearly since he was so mad, haha."

"Don't be so modest! That was really—...... THE TIME!" Midoriya looked around frantically and then got into a fighting stance.

"S-sorry, Ryu-kun. I've got a weapon to retrieve!" Izuku said.

Ryu grinned. "Ah, almost forgot."

"Let's see what that Quirk of yours can do." Ryu widened his stance.

'Avoid letting him attack you. You should be fast enough to immobilize him. Have the tape ready. This kid seems smart though... He's probably got something up his sleeve.'

Ryu reached into his back pocket and grabbed the capture tape. Midoriya grabbed his as well.

After a few seconds, Ryu ran at Midoriya from the left. He aimed a slow punch with his right hand. Midoriya caught the punch as Ryu swerved his left half behind Midoriya and reached for the tape in the others right hand.

Midoriya caught on quicker than Ryu had expected, and the former yanked his hand away.

Ryu retaliated by kicking his right leg forwards, aiming for Midoriya's hand. The kick was successful and the tape went flying into the air.

Midoriya reached for his capture tape, but Ryu easily jumped 4 feet to snatch it out of the air.

Ryu now held tape in both hands.

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows.

'Good idea...'

Ryu charged again, planning to aim a kick at his legs. However, just as Ryu got close, Midoriya activated his Quirk in his left arm. Ryu's eyes widened as he struggled to stop himself.

Midoriya stepped forwards and pulled back his arm, aiming for the punch. As his arm began to move, Ryu jumped backwards.

But...

Midoriya still swung. He swung up.

The force of his punch caused a giant whirlwind to swirl upwards, tearing through the ceiling above them.

Ryu turned his head to the side and put his arms in front of his face, trying to stand steady.

Debris fell from the ceiling as the giant rampaging gust slowed down.