Chapter six

It had been a few days after Izaya had started looking into the person who wanted information about Ciel, and Izaya was a bit surprised because of the fact that no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get any information on him. Izaya sighed as he rubbed his eyes, "who on earth could be able to evade me?" Izaya asked himself. Izaya suddenly had a thought, 'what if the person, isn't human?' Izaya stood up quickly. "That would make sense, hmm maybe I should talk to Celty?" Izaya said. Sebastian suddenly appeared behind Izaya, " who is this Celty?" Sebastian asked calmly. Izaya jumped a bit and looked at Sebastian, "please don't pop up behind me again, it's very unnerving" Izaya said. Sebastian only chuckled and smirked in reply. "and back to your question Celty is a Dulahan or as most know as a Grim Reaper, or God of death some might say, she, unfortunately lost her head a while back and I don't mean she went crazy." Izaya said.

Sebastian nodded, "I see, well I wish you luck on your Journey, While you go see this Celty me and the Young Master will be looking around this city and getting to know the locals," Sebastian said. Izaya nodded and waved Sebastian off as he showered then went on his way to Celty and Shinra's place. When he got there he knocked on the door and waited patiently but had the eerie feeling of being watched. Izaya looked around and after seeing no-one he felt curious.

"how strange " Izaya said. He turned his attention to the door when he noticed that the person who  answered the door wasn't shinra or Celty but a red-haired woman with scarlet red hair and blood red eyes. The girl smirked and nodded slightly then left. Izaya looked after her curious "she seems... Oddly familiar " Izaya thought to himself.