Chapter two

Shizuo and Izaya made their way back to the Phantomhive manor To find the young Earl Phantomhive talking to Sebastian who looked a bit irritated and was holding a lot of luggage. " what's all this for young master?" Izaya asked and Ciel looked at him. "start packing, we are all going to where you two came from" Ciel said.

Izaya's eyes widened In sync with Shizuo's. ( creepy ) "whaaaaat?!!!" Izaya yelled. Izaya could have sworn he saw a tick mark appear on Ciel. "just tell us where you live! think of it as a vacation of sorts" Ciel said. Izaya looked hesitant " if you say so young master " Izaya sighed and bowed slightly.

-a few days (or however long it takes to get there from London) later-

Izaya stepped off the plane and stretched "ahhh it's good to be back" Izaya said.

"I wonder how those kids are doing...Haven't heard from my brother for a while... I hope they are alright" Shizuo mumbled. Izaya chuckled. Ciel looked around and hummed " loud, crowded, smelly...Not sophisticated at all..." Ciel said sighing. Sebastian smirked and chuckled deviously." well young master it's the modern times that's how they do things in this era." Sebastian said, his eyes flashing red.

Ciel scoffed " don't patronize me I'm simply stating facts", Ciel said. Sebastian bowed  " why I wouldn't dream of it my lord," Sebastian said while smirking. Ciel scoffed and looked at Izaya. "Where will we be staying?" Ciel asked. Izaya smiled and started walking, "Follow me and you'll find out" Izaya replied. The others followed him and people watched them and whispered to each other not ever seeing Izaya and Shizuo look at each other without fighting. 

Sebastian looked at them and smirked then winked and the women blushed except for one and the men looked away and kept whispering.

-at Izaya's place-

Everyone except Shizuo looked impressed by the size of Izaya's apartment. Everyone realized how late it was. "My Lord it's time for bed," Sebastian said. Ciel nodded and went to the guest room. Izaya sighed softly, Shizuo looked at him. "What's wrong flea?" Shizuo asked. Izaya chuckled and sighed again louder this time.

"now that we're back I have much work to do, It will probably take a while to catch up," Izaya said. Shizuo nodded " Yeah I'll probably have some things to work out too," Shizuo said. "Well you should get some rest," Izaya said. Shizuo nodded "good night," Shizuo said. Izaya smiled and nodded.

-In Shizuo's dream-

I looked down at the Flea as I felt a warm sticky liquid drip down Izaya's upper arm and dripped onto either the floor or me. Every once in a while the Flea would twitch and tremble in pain and I quickly picked him up and brought him to the bathroom.

His face started melting off and he reached for me and started to strangle me. I told myself to defend myself but my body wasn't responding. I tried to push him away gently but I lost control and threw him into the wall. He wasn't moving anymore, He wasn't even breathing. "n-no...please...no"  Shizuo covered his head.

-End of dream-

Shizuo shot up from the bed breathing heavily and looking over at Izaya asleep at his desk and he sighed in relief as he watched Izaya's normal breathing. Shizuo went over to Izaya and picked him up then put Izaya in his bed. Shizuo sighed and went back to the couch and laid back down then fell asleep slowly.