Wild

The whole year went on nothing great to mention , except that the " hella cut guy " started to date Jen , which kinda sucked cause I hoped that he would be mine in the future , but anyways . School was okay , my brother David  met this pretty lady named Linda and some sort of magic happened and boom they fell in love and now they are engaged .

Everything was going as normal until the 27 of March  , school was over then, it was the day that changed my entire life and sometimes I wonder if it's all a dream , who knows ? Maybe it is a dream .

I invited all my friends that day for a pool party , and of course Jen had to invite all the guys that she knew , a lot of people came , there was everything you could imagine in a pool party barbecue, music , hot dog and all of these stuff. Everyone was having a blast .

The party came to an end but before everyone left Tyler came to me and asked me something that I really wish he didn't .

" hey kitty , can I talk to you for a sec ? " he asked

" yeah sure , what's up ?"

" um .. Can we go to a place more quite, it's kind of loud in here "

" okay .. Is everything alright ? "

He didn't answer me , he just grabbed my hand and took me inside the house to my room , I knew something wasn't right , his voice was kinda shaky . We sat down at my bed . He started to talk but stopped , went outside my room ,checked if you there was anyone and came back , locked the door and sat down next to me , at that point I started to freak out .

" is everything okay Tyler ?" I asked again

" um.. Not really , wait just let me check if there is anyone eavesdropping " he nervously said , but I grabbed his arm before he left , it was too much .

" STOP " I shouted " what's going on Tyler , stop panicking , just take a deep breath , everything is going to be okay "  I said trying to calm him down , i got a little bit excited, I think he is going to ask me to be his girlfriend, even though I knew that I was going to say no because it's not the right time , I felt ... Weird maybe it was because the butterflies in my stomach. I watched him as he took three deep breaths .

" are you okay now ? " I asked

" much better " he smiled

" so .. What's going on ?"

" um... You know ... Uh ... I think I should tell you after a while , I just need some fresh air , I'll be right back , I promise , don't move , stay where you are , okay ?" He nervously said , as he ran away from me . It was actually cute I never seen him that nervous, I decided that while he is gone I'll stay on my phone until he comes back , I opened Google and typed in:
Signs that a guy likes you

This is what I got :

1.He leans towards you whenever you are sitting close to one another.
Not really :(

2.He rarely turns his back on you.
True

3.He smiles a lot and looks at you keenly.
ALOT he really loves to smile

4.He maintains eye contact with you.
True

5.He finds an excuse to touch you whenever he has the chance.
Not really , but he does hug me first thing in the morning

6.He might try to make you jealous by flirting with other girls who are just friends to him.
Maybe talking not flirting

7.He will often show interest in things you like or that matter to you. This is an attempt for him to be closer to you.
We always like each other stuff

8.If he looks away quickly when you notice he is watching you, then there is a high likelihood that he likes you.
Never caught him

9.He will be nervous around you — this is especially true if you haven't known one another for long.
I've known him for a really long time , but I've never seen him so nervous like tonight

10.He will have a seemingly never-ending smile on his face whenever you are around him.
He always smile :)

So maybe he really likes me , i felt wonderful , I decided to give him a chance if he actually asks me maybe getting in a relationship at young age isn't that bad at all, , it was a little bit uncomfortable but it was okay I could live with that type of uncomfortableness , i was really happy, I was thinking about our future together , maybe we should live together now , I would wake up everyday cook him his favorite breakfast , we would go to school together maybe buy us a puppy , we could watch our tv showed together and cuddling with each other OHHH WE COULD HAVE BABIES TONS OF THEM , omg it would be really adorable having a mini for yourself roaming around the house oh oh also have A GAINT POOL in our house or maybe even a library . But before my thoughts went too far I thought that Tyler is actually a nice person and he is just a guy who loves to smile and gives hugs a lot , it's just Tyler being Tyler , but still maybe he really likes me :) . And there was only one way to find out the truth , I stood up headed to door I will go and ask him myself , but before I went anywhere the door opened , it was him , he looked even more nervous then ever .

" I was just coming looking for you , what took you too long ? Are you okay now? " I asked

" there is no easy way to this , I've practiced a million time in front of the mirror... Uh .i" he was really nervous I thought he was going to pee his pants , which was weirdly adorable to me .

" it's okay , just relax tyler , why don't you have a seat next to me ?"I smiled at him I was trying to make him as comfortable as possible .

What he said next had really changed my life forever I felt unsafe ever since i got depression and anxiety I would cry myself to sleep everyday I started cutting myself because of....words it's really heartbreaking how words can really tear you up it can break you ,destroy you , finish you , and I never thought that a day like that is going to come , but life isn't all glitters and sunshines .

" Sabrina your mom is alive I know where she is , she never died she is really alive I've seen her with my own eyes "

" what the hell are you saying Tyler "

He took out his phone and showed me a camera footage of my mom .. She was alive , she looked scared and miserable .

" oh Tyler how do you expect me to believe this shit " I started to get mad at that moment

" Sabrina look at the corner of the screen " I looked at it and I wished I didn't

live  27th of March 2018

At that moment all I remember is that everything went black

........

How was this chapter things will get really interesting in next chapter!

Afraa