•Surprise(lilskies)

^His lil short, midget, bobble head ass is so cute😤
ANYWHOOO

You get into the uber, with a cheesy smile prominent on your face. You were happy at the fact that in a matter of minutes you will be face to face with the love of your life, Kimetrius.(that's his real name btw) You had set this whole thing up to be a surprise, so obviously he doesn't know that you are on your way to the studio to surprise him, right now. On the way to the studio your mind began swirling with thoughts. Thinking about how he will react, if he will be happy, mad, surprised or whatever. But you also began thinking about his unusual behavior over the past couple of days, but you just pushed that aside, deciding that it was probably caused by the amount of stress put on the boy. Your hands begin to sweat as you see the studio come into view. Grabbing your things and paying the driver, you began to exit the car. As you were walking through the lobby of the studio building , you stop at the front desk and began to speak to the lady sitting. "Excuse me, do you know what studio number lil skies is in?" The lady looks up at you with a small sincere smile on her face. "May I ask your relations to him?" The lady spoke softly. "I'm his girlfriend, I just came from New York to surprise him" you replied back to the reception lady with a smile plastered on your face. The lady then began to go on her computer, before speaking again " studio number 169, go up one floor and go down the hall to your right." You smiled at the instructions she just gave you." Thank you so much"   She replied with a short "no problem" making you begin to walk towards the elevator. "have a good night" you said to the lady, causing her to smile at you before you stepped into the elevator. Getting off of the elevator you went down the hall to your right, remembering the instructions the lady gave you. When you approached the door, you instantly began to hear his voice. "Bro, this shit sounds weird as fuck, like the fuck am I, a fucking scuba diver?" You heard him say causing a soft snicker to leave your mouth. You brought your hand up to knock on the door. After knocking three times you heard what seemed to be Landon talk to skies. " bro, skies get the fucking door man" Landon said jokingly, causing skies to reply with" fuck I look like answering the damn door. Got me fucked up." His statement caused you to roll your eyes. You were going to knock again before you heard Kamrin (Skies brother) say " I'll get the door, you guys are both lazy bitches" his statement causing you to softly laugh. A few seconds after Kamrin's statement you heard the lock on the door unhinge, and the door began to slide open. When the door was fully open, Kam stood there with wide eyes, before pulling you into a tight hug. "Thank god you're here, he was really getting on my damn nerves" Kam mumbled into your hair, as you guys were still wrapped in the tight hug he embraced you in before. You let out a soft laugh at his statement before hearing Landon speak again " yo Kam, who's at the door bro?" With that being said, Kam moved to the side, allowing you to enter the medium sized room. "Ohh no one important" you responded to Landon. Your voice causing skies to pop his head up and look at you. In a matter of seconds he was across the room, pulling you into a tight hug. You stood there hugging, swaying side to side before he finally spoke up. "How did you get here? Did you just get to cali? How much was your ticket? I thought you said you couldn't come for another two weeks!?" He instantly began bombarding you with a rapid amount of questions, causing you to grab his face in between both of your  hands "babe, I love you.. but shut the fuck up" you said causing the boy to let out a laugh. Smiling softly you leaned in and gave the boy a passionate kiss on the lips, causing skies to smile mid kiss. "Bruh what the fuck, I ain't sign up to see allat" kamrin said, causing you to flip him off. " bruh, you don't know how happy I am that you're here, deadass." Skies said giving you a peck on the forehead. His statement caused Landon to perk up and say "yeah, ole boy was ready to have a mental breakdown with out you" Landon snickered, causing him and Kamrin to dap each other up at the slick comment. This whole scene caused skies to roll his eyes, making you softly snicker. " I was not" skies said, fighting back at Landon's statement. Causing Kamrin to roll his eyes" bro, you were literally complaining like ten minutes ago talking bout some 'I nEeD mY BaBY tO MoTivAtE mE' headass."  Kamrin said causing you to break out into laughter, and skies to roll his eyes for the thousandth time tonight. " whatever" skies started " at least my baby here now, that's all I'm worried bout." He said hugging you again. "Damn right" you mumbled into his shoulder, causing a smile to form on the boys face. " c''mere, let me show you what I'm working on"

AYEEE WASSUP HOES , HOW YALL DOING?   YOU BEEN EATIN GOOD? DRINKING YO WATER? GOOD. Soooo, I need some requests , send em in bitchesss. Anywhore, comment who, and what my next imagine should be about! Love y'all😤💕

~Monique🍯