Intro

Life is a dark hole. It's an inevitable oblivion. This dark hole we're free falling from- one we hope with an end- whether it's death or you finally were able to climb out. Some of us find a light to guide us through the dark, unknown place. While others simply carry on lonely and fearful. Some have goals and strive. Others just float around in the dark. Someday we'll find an end.

-

-

Hi, I'm Niall. Niall Horan. I think this is the part where I have to tell you about me. Well, there's not much to say- I'm 18, single.

Let me get more in depth with what I've said.

I'm single. Why? Well, because no one would want to go out with me. I'm an outcast. Always have been. Always will be.

My life's pretty boring- I've never had a direction that I've wanted to aim for. I'm just Niall, the kid who waits for everything to come to him. The kid who let other people decide his fate.

That's until I met this girl. My light in the darkest places. My guide to the universe. Now that's something worth fighting for. How I met her is beyond me, but now that I have her in my reach I'm determined to not let go.

She's always told me I can do great things not just sit around and wait for the world. I remember her saying, "whatever you want Niall, go for it- don't give up, it'll be yours if you try hard enough".

"Alright. When will you be mine?"

"I don't know."

"And when will you know?"

"Someday Niall, Someday..."

When is that day?