Chapter 4

Alices's P.O.V

Once Harry and William left, I changed into a pair of black sweatpants and a t-shirt with the coca-cola logo on it. I got out a book and read it until I could no longer keep my eyes open. After that, I decided to take a nap because it was 6 in the morning and I haven't really slept in a while.

I woke and and noticed it was dark outside, did I really sleep that long? I turned over to look the clock next to my bed and it read 2:47 A.M. I wasn't very tired so I decided to get up and watch some TV for a few hours. It didn't take long for me to realize that I haven't eaten anything since breakfast yesterday. I was starving and did not want to wake up Wills or Harry because they have already done so much to make me feel welcomed here. I stood up and put on a 'University of Cambridge' sweatshirt and put on some slippers to walk out of the room and try to find the kitchen.

I slowly shut the door as quietly as I could and decided I would go to my left to look for the kitchen. I kept taking turns and going down and up stairs to look for a kitchen, but I just couldn't find it. I remembered this is Buckingham Palace, a place with over 700 rooms. I eventually got tired of walking down the same hallways so I decided just to forget about food and wait until breakfast.

I was going to go back to my room, but then I realized that I have no clue where I am, or how to get back to my room. I was getting exhausted from all the stress of finding places in this maze of a "house". I decided just to take a break for a few minutes and sat down next to a small table that was next to a wall, in the hallway. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning today because Will, Dad, and I all have a meeting with Granny at 7. I hate mornings and didn't want to leave my bed but knew I had to. I got dressed and showered, and then I went to William's door to pick him up.

"Hey Brother!" Wills said. I asked him if he was ready to go and he nodded so we started walking. We were almost to the sitting room to meet Granny when we see what looks like a person sitting on the floor against the wall.

"Is that Alice?" I asked my brother. We both walked closer to the girl and confirmed it was our sister asleep against the wall. "Why is she sleeping out in the hallway? And how did she get over here? Her room is pretty far away." I said.

"Alice?" My brother crutched down and rubbed her arm lightly as I bent down too.

Alice's P.O.V

I heard someone say my name and realized it was William. I decided to still act like I was still asleep.

"Alice?" Harry said my name this time and was rubbing my back gently. "Do we just leave her here until after the meeting?"

"No, Harry! We can't do that. Alice? Alice, wake up." I decided to finally give in at this point.

"Mmm." I mumbled with my eyes still shut and moved around a little and leaned against something on the other side of me.

"Alice. Alice!" Harry said and I noticed that I was leaning up against him once I opened my eyes. "Boy, your really a heavy sleeper. Come on stand up." He stood up first and reached his arms down for me to grab. Once he pulled me up, I stumbled a little and Harry grabbed me and leaned me against him. "Whoa, Careful! I'm guessing you didn't get much sleep?" I closed my eyes again and shook my head no at him.

"How did you end up here anyways?" William asked as we started walking back to what I guessed would be my room.

"I got hungry...and wanted to find the...uh, kitchen." I said with my eyes closed and dragging my feet as Harry had his arm around me keeping me standing up. Wills was on my other side in case I fell.

"Don't fall asleep on me yet, we are almost to your room." Harry Laughed. "Once you wake up, come get us and we will get you food, okay?" Harry asked. I just nodded and we finally made it back to the room. "Can you get the door Will?" He pushed the door open. "Come on, just a few more steps."

I brought Alice over to the bed and laid her down. I took her shoes off while William went and pushed the hair out of her face.

"Mmm, thanks guys, sorry." She told us. We both let out a quiet laugh under our breaths.

We both said "Goodnight" to her even though it was the morning, I shut the the lights off and we went and returned to where our meeting was.