Chapter 8: The date

Start from the beginning

"Hey" I yelled after him.

"Hey" he said smoothly.

"What do you want to talk to me about later?" I said

He simply smiled and walked away.

I shook my head and ran home. Upon arrival I dropped my bag by the door and ran up stair. I was rummaging thru my closet when it hit me. Yeah it actually hit me, a dress fell on my head. The dress was a high low with a blue and white and black galaxy print. It was perfect. It had a zipper detail on the bust and was sleeveless. the straps were thick tho. It was as if I as suppose to find it because with in second I found  black heels with an open toe. they had studs covering the heel. Good thing Sandra taught me how to walk in them a week ago. I guess this will be practice. I quickly grabbed the items and ran towards my bed dropping them. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my sponges and cherry blossom body wash. I turned the shower on and grabbed my phone going straight to Pandora. I stepped in as Watch and learn by rihanna blasted thro the speakers my phone was hooked up to. I began lathering my body rocking to the beat. and singing along. I thought to myself,"Can this get any better." I was still dancing when the song ended it was now followed by Bang bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Manaj. I began swaying to the beat but this time adding my own little ratchet moves as well as twerking. Lol every girl has her own ratchet moments. I was still  now finishing up and rinsing when it hit me. Sandra and Emma, I never told them.

I ran out of the shower with  towel in hand . I finally stopped in front of my bed and caught a glimpse of the clock. It was now 30 minutes till time to meet to Derrick. I ran and got dressed and did my makeup. Once I was done I ran down stairs and was out the door. No one was home so no hassle.

I was now walking towards the park. Walk pff running I mean. I saw a figure in front of me dressed in a black suit. He had a nice firm butt, it was cute. I kept staring at it till it moved. I looked up and began to blush.

"Were you staring at my ass?" Derrick asked with a chuckle.

"Maybe, well its cute" I said staring at the ground

"Any way creep lets talk." he said taking my hand and walking me over to the cherry tree.

"Ok what's on your mind?" I said sitting down.

"You" he said staring into my eyes.

IT WAS AT THAT MOMENT I REALIZED THAT I FUCKED UP.

He attacked my neck with kisses, I pushed him back trying to escape. Then we finally caught a glance at each others eyes. He kissed me and I didn't object to it, I just kissed back. His lips were so soft and warm, the kiss was so sweet light and delicate, so different from Jayden. My heart began racing. We both pulled away. Both breathing hard we stared at each other and I got up and just ran. I ran without a second thought as to where I was going. Where was I going?

I finally stopped in a familiar neighborhood. It was my elementary school. I sat on the red steps that I used to sit on every recess and cried my eyes out. Did I just cheat? I never meant to do it. I gotta tell him.

I grabbed my phone and called Jayden.

"Hey babe you ready." He said and tears began to fall.

"No, I don't think I ever will be." I said looking down

"What do you mean, butterfly don't do this to me." He said with fear evident in his voice.

"STOP, please stop calling me that listen. I kissed him ok, he lied we didn't talk he attacked me with kisses on my neck, I pushed him back but then he kissed me and I kissed back ok. I was wrong. I hurt you and I can't do that to you so we can't do this alright. I am confused I don't know what I want and I can't just have you tagging along like this. You deserve to be happy. If its with me or not. I really really like you trust me but I just don't know ok." I said now fully crying