Chapter 7

Sophia's POV

So apparently I was 18, was in America, lived with these random guys that I didn't know, and I had no idea why I was here. The blonde boy had been telling me why I lived him and the boys and how I knew him when he suddenly stopped talking. I look of sheer horror crossed his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Uhm... nothing... So yeah. Thats how you know us." He quickly replied.

"Oh... well okay?" He had stopped in the middle of talking but he looked so scared I didn't say anything.

"Uhm... well since almost the whole house burned down from the fire, we're going to go say at a hotel for now" The dark haired one I thinks name was Zayn said. We all walked toward the car and got in, me sitting in between Harry and Niall. We quickly arrive at the hotel and looked out the window. There were hundreds of girls outside of the hotel, all screaming.

"Uhm... what's that?" I asked blandly, pointin at the screaming girls.

Niall cringed. "Uhh... it's a really long story and i don't really wanna dump it all on you right now"

"Okay? Well how are we gonna past all of them?" Niall gently took my hand and told me to stick by him and stay quiet. He started to walk to the girls and they started screaming his name.

"Niall!! Is that your girlfriend?"

"What's her name?"

"Your pretty!"

"Get away from Niall you bitch!"

I was so confused! Why were these random girls screaming at me? Niall quickly pulled me away to the front lobby. There were police blocking the door, but once they saw Niall and opened the door and let me and him in. The other boys were already inside looking worried, but then relieved that we had made it inside. We got in the elevator an started riding up with no conversations. I wanted to ask so many questions but the boys looked so confused I decided against it.

"Okay, so uhm, there are only three rooms in the suite thingie so were gonna have to share..." Liam said awkwardly

"Me and Harry, Liam and Zayn, and Niall and Sophia?" Louis asked. All the boys turned to look at me. I slowly nodded to show them I was okay to the idea.

"Well, it's getting late so lets go into our rooms now" Harry suggested. We all agreed and walked into our room. I opened the door to see that there was only one bed in the middle of the room. Awkward much? I guess Niall sensed it to too because he looked at me nervously.

"I can sleep on the couch if you like" He said.

He looked so sad and pitiful that I felt it would hurt ME If I said yes. "No no! It's fine Niall. Really." I said with a smile. He seemed happy with my response as he sat down on te edg of the bed and started fiddling with his phone. I suddenly realized that I didn't have any clothes or anything since everything had apparently gone up in flames.

"Uhh.... Niall? We don't have any clothes or anything..." I said.

"Oh, there should be some random clothes somewhere in the room!" He said, looking around. "over there."

I walked over to the pile of bags sitting in the corner of the room to see they were filled with clothes.

"Where did we get all this?" I asked in awe.

"Uhm... long story." Okay, so apperently everything was a "long story" I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on the clothes which amazingly fit perfectly. I walked out of the room to see Niall lying in bed, just staring at the ceiling. I dried my long loose brown hair with a towel and jumped into bed next to him.

Five minutes later Niall spoke up. "Sophia?"

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I'm sorry." He said. I turned around to see he had tears in his eyes.

"For what?"

"For everything" His crystal clear blue eyes were blurry with tears.

"Hey, it wasn't your fault!"

"Yes it was. If I hadn't let you out of my arms you wouldn't have lost your memory and things wouldn't be so hard right now!" He had tears streaming freely down his face and he sounded so frusterated.

"Please don't talk like that" I simpered. I reached over and have him a tight hug. He was warm and cuddly and I wished I could hug him forever. He wrapped his muscular arm around my small waist and I snuggled closer to him. I didn't even remember this guy, yet I felt as if I had known him forever. Soon, I peacefully fell asleep in his warm arms.

Niall's POV

I looked down to see that Sophia had falle asleep. I slowly unwrapped my arms from around her and sat up. I took out my iPhone and sent out a text to the boys.

To: Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis

Wen are we gon tell Soph about us?

From: Zayn

I don't think we should dump it all on her at once, its a lot to take in!

From: Louis

ARE YOU BEING SAFE IN THE HOTEL ROOM?!

I groaned. Louis was no help. I agreed with Zayn and sent out another text.

To: Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis

We should tell her everything slowly, I think.

Everyone agreed, and once that was decided I snuggled Sophia close to me again and fell asleep.