"it aint my business to tell it's your dad's to be honest I don't understand why you care now it's been 20 years nigga im 27 years old you had all the opportunity in the world to have a relationship with me."

"my nigga how the fuck was I suppose to know?! you know how dad was he had two females my mom, and your mom they hated each other..."

"yeah, and I wonder why my dad was married to my mom first then they had me when shit went left after she had me he started to cheat on my mom then got another bitch pregnant, and you came alone."

"man don't call my mom a bitch nigga." I said walking up to him.

"man fuck out my face." he said pushing me as I punched him dead in the face this wasn't no play fight this was two big niggas brawling we was so into fighting so much the cops came breakings us up.

"man fuck outta here bitch I will fuck yo ass up!" I yelled as the cops held me down.

"fuck outta hear bitch you don't got your ass fucked up." he said laughing as the cops put us both in the car. I sighed seeing lauren smirking this bitch done set her own nigga up to get in a fight I shook my head my lip was busted, and my eye fucking hurt man he got me good, he didn't beat my ass I know that for sure.

Rosie.

"girl you here?" renee said walking up to me.

"here what?"

"odell, and some dude just got arrested."

"what?!" I said taking her phone.

"it says here the two was outside fighting bitch."

I shook my head looking at the time it's not even 5 yet to be honest I want to go home I've been covering everybody's shift everyday of this week if anybody should be able to leave early should be me. renee is my boss, and I never ask her to leave for work, but today imma change that shit.

"renee can you please do me a favor?"

"sure whats up?"

"I need to leave I gotta bail odell out of jail."

"yeah girl go head handle yo business see you later."

"alright." I said rushing in my car driving to the police station I instantly ran inside.

"ma'am can I help you?"

"yes im here to see my fiancé."

"name?"

"odell beckham."

"oh yes he's been under arrest after fighting in public."

"well how much is it for bail?"

"$5,000."

now odell makes way more money then me he's a millionaire im not I barely got 10 grand in the bank, but it doesn't mean shit I made it clear that I don't want odell to end up in jail, and if it cost me to be broke for bailing him out then so be it.

"can I pay bail now?"

"yes you can sign here, and show me your id."

"alright." I said handing her my stuff as they got odell out all I seen was odell's face messed up.

"hey babe."

"the hell odell was you doing outside fight some dude for? are you kidding me?"

"wasn't some dude it was my brother."

"wait what?"

"yeah he was outside smoking outside of my hotel where I stay makes me think lauren sent him to fight me, but now that I see it.. it don't have shit to do with lauren."