Chapter 1

-Narrator-

A woman approached a closed door as she gently knocked.

Y/N it's time to get up,don't want you missing the bus again.
The woman was in fact Y/N's mother.

Y/N lived with her mother and her pet husky,named Smiley.Y/N had named the husky smiley after one of her favorite Creepypastas,Smile Dog.

Y/N rolled over to her side letting out a low groan as he covered her face with her pillow.Smiley jumped up on the bed and jumped around whining.

Y/N fluttered her eyes open as she uncovered her face looking at Smiley.He licked her face immediately and she started to laugh.

Okay okay I'm up!
Y/N said sitting up and petting Smiley.

He barked as he stuck his tongue out giving her his unusual smile.Y/N had picked Smiley cause he has the weird habit of "smiling".

She got up from the bed slightly stretching as she yawned,she walked over to her dresser and she grabbed some clothes.

She then walked over to the door and walked out to meet her mother who was in front of her door.

Good morning,Y/N.
Her mother said as she smiled tenderly at the younger female.

Morning mom..
Y/N spoke in her usual monotone voice as she looked at her mother firmly.

Go on,get yourself ready.
Her mother spoke sweetly as she lightly gave Y/N a light push.

Y/N groaned annoyed as she glared back at her mom,she found it sickening how her mother could smile so much especially when there is nothing to be happy about.

Y/N nearly smiles anymore..ever since her father had died she has never smiled,
the only few times she would smile was
when she spent time with Smiley or when she would read Creepypasta stories.

Y/N walked into the bathroom and she then started to undress,and she turned on the shower.

She hopped into the shower and she allowed the water to fall onto her hair as she looked down at the floor.

She sighed heavily as she quickly finished up and turned off the water.Y/N hopped out of the shower and she dried off.

She got dressed in a huge sweater that nearly fit her,some black skinny jeans and some black boots.

Y/N combed her hair and she tied it up into a messy bun.She then opened the door only to see Smiley laying in front of her.
She shook her head slightly looking at Smiley as he also looked at her.

Come on buddy.
Y/N said lovingly as she passed by Smiley.

Smiley followed her downstairs and into the dinning room,she sat down on the table where there was some peach tea.

Her mother walked over to her and smiled as she placed a plate of eggs and bacon directly in front of Y/N.

Y/N ignored her mother and she started to eat,her mother frowned as she wanted at least a smile from her daughter.