Chapter 3

-Narrator-

Y/N grabbed Stacy by her hair and she slammed the girls face against the wall,over and over.

Stacy screamed as she struggled but soon got weak from all the pain,Y/N tightened her grip on the girls hair as Dean tried to get Y/N to stop.

She slammed the girls face into the floor and she placed a knee on her back as she leaned over to Stacy's ear.

Fuck with me one more time,I dare you.
Y/N said growling angrily.

I-I'm s-sorry..
Stacy said trembling in fear as tears ran down her cheeks wiping off some blood.

Y/N let go of Stacy and she fixed her self,she then pushed Dean out of the way.

Oh almost forgot,here's your girls blood back.
She said wiping her hand on Dean's Jersey.

Dean gagged as he looked at Y/N with fear in his eyes,Y/N proudly walked out of the class room and walked along the halls.

She got to her locker and sudden she felt a hand on her shoulder,she turned around only to see no one there.

"What the hell is wrong with me today?" She asked her self as she gathered her things from her locker.
Y/N then closed her locker and she walked out of the school.

She walked along the sidewalk until she reached the same forest,she walked into the forest and she sat under a really big tree near the middle of the forest.

Y/N pulled out her phone and she then looked for the story she wanted to read,she smiled as she found it and she opened the link.

"Let's see" she said to herself as she started to read the story.

After an hour she finished the entire story.She was intrigued by this story and she wanted to find out more about it.
So she started to research the one mentioned in the story.

"Let's see who this Candy Pop is."
She thought as she looked into some research about him.Some leaves started rustling but Y/N was to invested in reading that she didn't care.

She continued to look into who he was and found some old news stories,about some murders that happened a long time ago.

"Thirteen people were found mysteriously dead in front of an old abandoned carnival ride,the carnival rider had the name Candy Pop's fun time.

Police could not find the one responsible for these murders and there were no witnesses found alive."

Y/N raised an eyebrow as she finished reading that statement,she wondered if it was a joke or if it really happened.

She sighed heavily as she got up and placed her phone in her pocket and she started to walk out of the forest.

She then walked all the way to the towns library,she hesitantly walked up to the librarian.

Do you have any old newspapers dating to the..1990s?
She asked tilting her head slightly.

The librarian shifted over to see Y/N and she raised an eyebrow as she was confused.